Okay, You Guys Win...

B

Biff

I REALLY THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO DEVELOP A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP HERE, BUT OBVIOUSLY YOU GUYS DON'T LIKE ME. YOU KNOW, PEOPLE THAT YOU LOOK UP TO LIKE ME HAVE FEELINGS TO. YOU GUYS REALLY HURT ME. I COULD HAVE WATCHED OVER YOU, I COULD HAVE TAKEN CARE OF YOU, I COULD HAVE CHANGED YOUR DIAPERS, I COULD HAVE BEEN YOUR DADDY.

I'M BIFF AND I'M OUT OF HERE...

ALRIGHT, I'VE BEEN A BAD BOY. I DESERVE A SPANKING FOR WHAT I'VE DONE HERE. I WOULD LIKE IT IF ECSTATIC YOUTH WOULD SLAP MY PALE WHITE ASS REPEATEDLY SAYING 'DADDY'S GIRL HAS BEEN A BAD GIRL'. I THINK IT MIGHT HELP ME.

Well, i'm sure as hell not going to touch and/or spank your sorry sick twisted(not to mention overly pentrated) ass, Biff...for you would like that too much. It seems you dig the dirty talk as well, gross. While most children in their infant lives receive foolish baby talk from parents, poor Biff only heard the vile dirty talk, noises, and screams of lust of father raping daughter from his place in the closet underneath his fathers semen-stained panties. Sick dude, sick.