Here's a challenge for the m00se (and some others)

Pyrus said:
Man I wish I was eating hot wings and listening to Maiden and discussing what a fag Asmode is with Moose and Pengz0rs RIGHT FUCKIN NOW.
phew thx, I started to feel unappreciated on this board.

that motherfucker actually ate FORTY fucking wings while drinking his weird pegasus beer.

And that lack of interest in Justice League hurts me.

............Am I blue???? Ain't these tears in my eyes tellin' you?
there was a tiiiiiiiime, I was your only one!
and now IIIII'm, the sad and lonely one!

retarded penguin said:
that motherfucker actually ate FORTY fucking wings while drinking his weird pegasus beer.

And that lack of interest in Justice League hurts me.

............Am I blue???? Ain't these tears in my eyes tellin' you?
there was a tiiiiiiiime, I was your only one!
and now IIIII'm, the sad and lonely one!

mind you these wings weren't like HUGE fuckers. just these little guys... but there were FORTY of them.

Saturated fat intake for the day x1000%!!!!!

For a time I considered sparing your wretched little planet Cybertron. But now, you shall witness...

its dismemberment!

MajestikMøøse said:
mind you these wings weren't like HUGE fuckers. just these little guys... but there were FORTY of them.

Saturated fat intake for the day x1000%!!!!!
I don't know if I mentionned it but Trois-Pistoles is a town very near to where I used to live. I used to go there sometimes too, I got some family there. There's some legend about a horse possessed by Satan in that town, which explains what you see on the beer.

holy crap, your post made me remember of that Final Fantasy game I had on SNES, one of the bosses was the headless horseman!

but that was referring to AsModEe not youuuuuu; i dont know anything about you to make guesses about which stereotypes you may or may not have

dreaming neon darkspot said:
actually, the Canadian part of my heritage is where i inherited my clinical depression from.

We have difficulty surviving outside our frigid element.

SET UP CAMP IN THE FRIDGE!!
(you can cool your genitalia on the milk carton!)

thats why canada is cool

har!

but seriously... i like canada

AsModEe said:
Give a positive comment about something.

Some other people on this board (and UM in general) could have a hard time doing this too.

Seriously, I often find you guys rather depressing, stop being so negative about fucking everything. Everytime I see you post m00se, you bitch about something unless you talk about your obscure bands no one ever heard of. What's your problem? Maybe you should see a professionnal? I don't think this is healthy at all.

And maybe we could discuss about the overall negative attitude the peeps have around here. I know no one can like everything, but come on, life ain't that bad.

AsMoDe has a very nice large penis from what i hear

Good Enogh ?