Here's a challenge for the m00se (and some others)

AsModEe

also known as ass-mode
Feb 13, 2004
Québec City
Give a positive comment about something.

Some other people on this board (and UM in general) could have a hard time doing this too.

Seriously, I often find you guys rather depressing, stop being so negative about fucking everything. Everytime I see you post m00se, you bitch about something unless you talk about your obscure bands no one ever heard of. What's your problem? Maybe you should see a professionnal? I don't think this is healthy at all.

And maybe we could discuss about the overall negative attitude the peeps have around here. I know no one can like everything, but come on, life ain't that bad.

that was pretty useless, thank you smartass :rolleyes:

but by judging your answer you felt included in the "others" category?

Wolftribe said:
well you said "you guys" which isnt very specific.
well to be honest, I took a forced UM break this week and when I came back and read some threads, a general negative vibe was felt and I realized it was always there.

EricT said:
Forced UM Break? Negative vibes? Get outta here with this feng shui crap.
yeah, when I talked about some others on this board, you were included. And forced UM break means I had other stuff to do, like partying all the time.

I have many reasons to be positive right now, so please allow me to be positive for a moment. My computer's fixed (was brokedid for a month) and now I can spend all my waking hours playing WoW. I have a great boyfriend who drums in a death metal band, and they just released their first album. The weather here has been far below the 100 degrees it hit every day for what seemed like a month.

If I could type something in the shape of a flower, I would.

Cephalopod said:
I have many reasons to be positive right now, so please allow me to be positive for a moment. My computer's fixed (was brokedid for a month) and now I can spend all my waking hours playing WoW. I have a great boyfriend who drums in a death metal band, and they just released their first album. The weather here has been far below the 100 degrees it hit every day for what seemed like a month.

If I could type something in the shape of a flower, I would.
your avatar isn't very positive :(