where are you guys?

Guthrie's Loving Demon

New Metal Member
Jun 20, 2003
rhode island
Visit site
where the hell is everyone? did you guys all die? come back and talk about something. i feel so lonely. and if you are wondewring, yes i still miss Guthrie. i still want Daylight Dies to make the same kick ass music as before but it is so sad with out Guth. well i just hope that their next vocalist is just as good. but it will be hard to find some one with a voice as awsome as his. write back you guys. keep this thing going!

Well I'm here. Always looking :Spin: to see if there is an update, which there normally isn't. But I agree that we must talk about something. I think this is the only Forum (band-wise) that gets the least activity. Im pretty sure 1 time nobody posted for like 2 weeks. So ........ how many of you guys own a Daylight Dies shirt? I do :) and if not well then ha ha :p.

Hey man this my first post i agree though this form doesn't get enough activity. And to answer morbid enemy's question i have two Daylight Dies shirt the classic and the tour shirt.

Bastard:hotjump:

im j/k:D i just have the tour shirt. It's pretty small for a large isn't it? Too bad they didn't stop in So. Cali.:Smug: Wow you've been a member since july and this is your 1st post. Well this is my 100th post:p

I got the black daylight dies t-shirt. Sadly I ended up with a medium that fits more like a small though. I wish I had more heavy cotton shirts so I could've found out how much they actually do shrink.

Deigea said:
I got the black daylight dies t-shirt. Sadly I ended up with a medium that fits more like a small though. I wish I had more heavy cotton shirts so I could've found out how much they actually do shrink.
Cotton does shrink, I should include a warning: "Wash with COLD water" to minimize that. Next time we make some new shirts, which we should do soon, we'll make sure to get more L's and XL's to prevent this as well. At least now you have a shirt for a girlfriend or something..

Hey jesse, when you make new shirt designs be sure to make some LongSleeves. Something with the pic in your avatar and the DD logo going down the sleeve . Dont forget to make sure the neck of the shirt is strong so they dont strech out easily.:D

I can participate to this "t-shirt" thread as well !
I have the black cool one with just the logo on it. And I hope I'm the only one in France.
I don't miss an occasion to promote the band with this shirt when I'm going to gigs around here. :saint:
Oh, and my girlfriend has the girlie t-shirt as well.
Oh, and concernig washing machine advices, errrr...I don't know anything about it. :tickled:

Overlord Purple Rainbow said:
Mabye the bands a little busy right now...

MAKING AN ALBUM FOR US TO ENJOY! SHEESH!!!

:D
This is true.. we're a number of songs into the writing now, a couple complete and demoed and so on.. things are moving ahead and seem to be slightly picking up steam, which is good..

yeah, this forum is kinda dead.
but the good thing is that here i'm, another person that going to write a bit...

all this forum needs is a good interesting thread that will make D.D fans want to be here everyday and check what's new... maybe some art thread..
it always working...

maybe you sould open D.D fans "pictures Thread"
just seems that everyone like it in the other forums...

Hello Morbid Enemy, I see you're located in LA - I'll be in Los Angeles for the first week of January. Are there any awesome metal stores, clubs, or events I should check out while i'm there? I don't want to end up seeing cover bands on sunset strip again! ( unless its a dissection tribute - hah) If anyone else has ideas of good things to do in LA, please post 'em here. btw i'm the guitarist of DD.

barre said:
Hello Morbid Enemy, I see you're located in LA - I'll be in Los Angeles for the first week of January. Are there any awesome metal stores, clubs, or events I should check out while i'm there? I don't want to end up seeing cover bands on sunset strip again! ( unless its a dissection tribute - hah) If anyone else has ideas of good things to do in LA, please post 'em here. btw i'm the guitarist of DD.
:OMG: I'm shocked you posted something again. Well Depending in what part of L.A you'll be, if your near the Downey area you should definitely check out Dark Realm Records on Firestone Blvd. As for events... check out moshking.com they have all (or most of) the So.Cal./LA metal shows listed there. I dont think any good shows are gonna be happening anytime soon in my opinion. Except for the Iron Maiden show, but that's at the end of January.