The BEST Video Games Ever?

Halo - the whole series; I frequently play Halo 5 with my good buddy Kyle
The Witcher 3 - Instead of actually playing the main story, I spent a lot of time playing Gwent. I finally did beat the main quest though
Skyrim - The Macho Man dragons mod nearly killed me from laughter. I had to disable that mod because I couldn't fight the dragons without laughing!
Fable series
Dragon Age series minus DA2...what a stinker imo
Gladius - I'm still depressed AF that 1)I will probably never get a sequel to this game 2) it will more than likely never be on Xbox One. :cry:
Body Harvest - It was a super blocky looking game on N64.
And my ultimate jam....WWF No Mercy! I hate the new wrestling games for the most part. Can't fight dudes with my CAW (though I can make her look exactly like me which is a bit terrifying, tbh). The entrances are super elaborate, though. They did an excellent job on that!

Worms Armageddon
Transport Tycoon Deluxe
FlatOut 2
Carmageddon
Road Rash II
Pinball Arcade

Colonization was great but so politically incorrect by today's standards.

Lemmings 2: The Tribes had some awesome additions compared to the original, such as magno boots, pouring glue and icarus wings. Funny to remember we used to play it on my Dad's work laptop in the car in 1994, when you had to boot out of Windows 3.1 and into DOS to play basically any game other than Solitaire or Minesweeper. Years before kids ever got their hands on mobile phones or tablets.

Need For Speed and GTA Vice city are my favorite games of all time. But to be honest, now I play mobile games only. Here is the list of favorite ones:
- Roblox;
- Call of Duty: Mobile;
- The Room series;
- Wordle (use this tool https://word-finder.com/word-generator/ to guess the word faster);
- Bridge Race;
- Race Master 3D.

Last edited: