See you later friends...!!!

necromancy

Long Live Heavy Metal!!!
Sep 8, 2002
Türkiye(Turkey)
www.angelfire.com
Hi Friendz...

Tonight, with an unusual and sudden decision, I am living my hometown for some time. Although I hate sun, getting sun tanned, sea and beaches, although holiday doesn't mean those for me, tonight, I am going to our summer house in another city. I am feeling so bad, so desperate, so about to have a nerves break down. I need to leave this bloody city, where I was born, and where I have been living for 22 years. Only for a week, or two, maybe a bit more. I am not sure yet. What I'm sure about is, I am in the mood to escape. To left everything beside me... And to go... And I am doing this. For a little period of time, I will escape, and will leave all the pains, troubles, worries AND PARENTS behind. At that time, I am not really sure if I can be able to have any access to internet. So.. I hope to see yah later... Take care.... :wave:

Hope your 'escape' goes well.
Everyone needs a break from the everyday thing sometime,
if i were you i would just hang out by myself 'till i got bored and then come back to reality,
You will come back ready to conquer whatever may lie in your path!!! :Shedevil: :Shedevil: :Shedevil:

NOOOOOOOOO dont go Necro!!!! :cry: :yell: :erk: :ill: .. i know what you mean though.. i was going to go away for a week next week to NC (North Carolina) but I had to cancel the trip because my 2 sisters from Costa Rica are coming this Sunday morning to visit and one of them will be staying with me for a year... but much like you i need to get away from the BS i have here in NY .. work, friends, girl problems , finances etc.. oh well.. some other time perhaps.. for now ill spend time with my sisters .... did you read my IM earlier today Necro? hope you read it before you left.. if not email me or vice versa... :wave:

i'll miss you!!!! hehe
it's really good to lose yourself and just go out for a while, it's been something i've been wanting to do for a while but i just don' thave the money for it :(

anywayz take care and have fun, and hope you feel better when you get back ;)

IconOfSin said:
welcome back beautiful

Ohh honey thank you... :)

Hellena from... said:
Yeaaaah, I dream about the same, just to escape from all this everyday's shit...it seems so cool to disappear oneday...and never come back...

Yes Hellena.. I am still in the mood to escape.. I am living with my parents. They are nice people, but I want a life of my own, with my own responsibilities, with my own limitations. I don't want the responsibilities they load on my shoulders, or the limitations they put on me...I sometimes feel like, What am I doing here? What's the purpose of my life... But I can't figure out the answers... I hope I'll one day...