n00b question about CoB and their recording....

You can hear leads and singing at the same time in lots of songs, listen to Kissing The Shadows or You're Better Off Dead. It's physically impossible to do that. :p

Plus, I think that all the album recordings are done in tracks nowadays... :-/

Maria Blacksmith said:
No he doesn't.He is not he best singer ever,but he isn't bad either.And I don't know about his guitar playing...
i meant live
As me and siles said, you CAN'T play stuff like KTS while singing and not do both half arsedly

Maria Blacksmith said:
I know,but on these videos I have,they are nothing special.They were in Croatia,and it boards with my country,and I didn't know about that.When I found that out,I wanted to kill myself.
Åmg you`re not a trOo fan!1 a tr00 fan knows if they come to where you live o_O

if you watch the common live in seoul vids like that one^^^ you can tell he has trouble playing songs like kissing the shados and children of bodom
but he's comfortable with silent night bodom night and lake bodom

it just depends on how hard of a part he gets. Alexander took the brunt of the guitar work live (except solos obviously)

Thanatopsis said:
if you watch the common live in seoul vids like that one^^^ you can tell he has trouble playing songs like kissing the shados and children of bodom
but he's comfortable with silent night bodom night and lake bodom

it just depends on how hard of a part he gets. Alexander took the brunt of the guitar work live (except solos obviously)
+1