You have not lived...

Kid you're 15, you will get demolished at that show unless you hide in the back with a riot shield.

:lol: Don't feel too bad, emptifier. I'm tiny as hell and I survived Deicide at a tiny bar in Denver. (barely)

The venue that Dimmu is playing at has an actual pit right in front of the stage.. I think since I have the option to stay away from it, I will :zombie:

ive survived slayers mosh pit and lamb of gods mosh pit, i think im good....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=21TaKGwd1Xw&mode=related&search=

Sad fact is, you probably still watch that show :erk: and as far as survivng a pit... you've never been in one, so just stop right there. I guarantee it. Daddy wouldn't let you... and let's say that you did go into a pit, you only emerged unharmed because you ran through everyone's legs :lol:

:lol: Don't feel too bad, emptifier. I'm tiny as hell and I survived Deicide at a tiny bar in Denver. (barely)

The venue that Dimmu is playing at has an actual pit right in front of the stage.. I think since I have the option to stay away from it, I will :zombie:

Tiny girls get protected... tiny fags don't. Like this emo-y kid who had purple hair and a "pride" shirt on... I swear to god he got killed :erk:

Sad fact is, you probably still watch that show :erk: and as far as survivng a pit... you've never been in one, so just stop right there. I guarantee it. Daddy wouldn't let you... and let's say that you did go into a pit, you only emerged unharmed because you ran through everyone's legs :lol:

Tiny girls get protected... tiny fags don't. Like this emo-y kid who had purple hair and a "pride" shirt on... I swear to god he got killed :erk:

I hate when people try and protect chicks. The last show I was at (Bodom n Amarth) I elbowed a chick in the face to my left and headbutted a chick while headbanging. Hah they looked out of place to begin with.

I hate when people try and protect chicks. The last show I was at (Bodom n Amarth) I elbowed a chick in the face to my left and headbutted a chick while headbanging. Hah they looked out of place to begin with.

Have a complex or something? No women would date you and because of that you're an angry virgin who abuses chicks at shows now? I doubt this is even true because honestly if any dude saw this, or if the chick was hurt and even told a guy, like 5 people would jump you :lol:

They will blow you away.. I was VERY impressed, only thing is the set is kinda short (ONLY 12 SONGS) and it goes by SO fast. Opening bands are awesome as well, although the Unearth vocalist had like NO sound coming from his mic for the first 2-3 songs so it was kinda shitty. But then it got better.
I hate taht dudes singing anyway, and there was no chance of me going since I'm poor to the extream, and I just took out a $135 loan for a Rush ticket. Well worth it.
I CANT WAIT TO GO, damn stupid dimmu's set is gheyly short. i hope they play lepers among us :headbang:
If you get close and yell at them enough they might play it, if not they will tell you to shut up which is equally funny :p
I hope you're kiding....Loud music like Children is not good for small ears like yours....loud sound aren't grade for the brain of young boy :)
Some close freinds of mine were huge Slayer fans at 13, my friend wa 14 at his first concert saw Slayer open for Pantera. Loud music is bad no matter what age you are at....also, Bodom isnt really the heaviest of bands :p.

Have a complex or something? No women would date you and because of that you're an angry virgin who abuses chicks at shows now? I doubt this is even true because honestly if any dude saw this, or if the chick was hurt and even told a guy, like 5 people would jump you :lol:

I have no respect for Emo's at metal shows, whatever gender it may be. It's hard to tell anyway.