Once again New Englanders...

I don't harbor any grudge against Scott Lee over this really, I understand how difficult it is to organize a fest like this, plus when you consider it to be the best metal fest in the country, they probably have every single metal, metalcore and hardcore band in the U.S. and abroad trying to get a spot on the fest as well as us....I just wish he could have given us a more solid yes or no much sooner so we could have known what the hell we were doing, that's all. In any case, I hope you guys have a good time at the fest and I'll be interested to hear how it went.

If I'm there... I'll be in a Zimmer's Hole longsleeve and/or hoodie. Chances are I'll skip it unless asked by someone I owe one to attend...

We should make our own damn Festival.

Novembers Doom, Daylight Dies, Agalloch, Oceans Afire...

oops, how'd that last one get in there? =D

shit, it turns out im gonna have a lot of school work to do this weekend, so i may skip saturday, and just go sunday, but that would suck because ive already bought my tickets... Arrr, anyone need a ticket that would like to buy it off me for saturday?

just got back! Cryptopsy were incredible!I didnt see anyone with a ND hoodie, but i did see one guy with a ND shirt. I asked him if he posted on this forum and he looked at me strangely, said no, and walked away. Tomorow is gonna rule

Wolftribe said:
Too bad i missed ya dan, I did meet Tom however, that was cool. Nile ruled!
I am sooooooooooo jealous....was all set to go down for Sunday, and then and went and got myself in a motorcycyle accident last Tuesday night! (the night before my birthday...so Larry, I know how ya feel about having a shitty birthday with the kidney stones and all). I'm still recovering and didn't think being in a crowded room with a bunch of metal maniac's was a good idea...hohum :cry:

Yeah that sucks, being in any sort of accident or painful situation really blows, but when it happens on your birthday you just kinda feel like "well I must have really fucked up somewhere along the line to deserve this karma" haha Hope you are feeling better soon man!