Rollcall for Ragnarokkr

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Alright, time for talk is done!
We are less than 2 weeks away.
Much like Chicago Powerfest, Ragnarokkr is committed to delivering the goods with many long running US metal bands who deserve to be playing a US based festival.

Why let the European Fests get all the fun!!!!! :)

So who is going to be there???
PLEASE NOTE: Each day, the bands begin at 6:05, so please plan accordingly!!!!

RagnarokkrBWad2.jpg

I am coming both days....bringing my little mexican freind Joey as well. I am giving Brian (Dcowboys) a lift on saturday.

NOTE TO BANDS!
This man buys MULTIPLE shirts!!!!!!

We are still debating on whether we will make shirts for this show, but his presence could be a deciding factor!!!!

Got my tickets for both days! I live 15 minutes away. If anyone wants to hang out before on Saturday let me know.

Looking forward to seeing you.
On Saturday, we are going to a party during the day, so I will probably not make it there until about 7 or 8.

Going to be a great two nights of METAL!!! :Shedevil:

We will probably be there. The next two weeks are going to be busy as Hell with packing and getting everything ready to leave on the 1st. And I am working all the way up to the 30th. Why did I do that to myself???
What time do you guys go on, Jason? Looks like you are second? Hopefully I can leave work early so we can get there on time.

We will probably be there. The next two weeks are going to be busy as Hell with packing and getting everything ready to leave on the 1st. And I am working all the way up to the 30th. Why did I do that to myself???
What time do you guys go on, Jason? Looks like you are second? Hopefully I can leave work early so we can get there on time.

We are going on at 7PM! I know it is very early for a Friday. Hopefully people will be able to make it.

Also, I blame you if Mark hits the stage wearing a mesh shirt and guyliner!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Amber.....I am leaving the city around 5 on friday. I will be in the Loop picking up one of my co-workers who is going if you need a lift to the show. Cant give you a ride home after though.

We are going on at 7PM! I know it is very early for a Friday. Hopefully people will be able to make it.

Also, I blame you if Mark hits the stage wearing a mesh shirt and guyliner!!!!!!!!!!!!! :devil:

Haha! Mark is very pretty with guyliner!
7pm and you are the second band??? On a Friday? Really? That is going to be impossible for some people to make. Just sayin'.

Amber.....I am leaving the city around 5 on friday. I will be in the Loop picking up one of my co-workers who is going if you need a lift to the show. Cant give you a ride home after though.

Oh I see how it is....pick me up and then just leave me there. Would you at least give me money for a cab? Haha! Just Kidding!
It will be my last day of work, so I am hoping I'll be able to leave by noon or soon therefter and make it to the show on time.

Haha! Mark is very pretty with guyliner!
7pm and you are the second band??? On a Friday? Really? That is going to be impossible for some people to make. Just sayin'.

Yes, I know.......
Well, there are 6 bands, so I guess that's how the timing worked out.

Hopefully you and others will be able to make it.

Going to be a good mix of the 'Tage catalog!

One more thing...
I have talked to a couple folks who are confused on the ticket price.

Single day is $15 or $25 for both. (Though $25 is in the in-advance price).

Some were thinking each day was $25.

Just wanted to put that out there in the event others had the same confusion.

Thanks!