Any news on Wintersun's "Time"?

Not really new, but this one song off the new album:

That's all I can really think of.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sound quality on that new song is crap I can't hear anything. Yeah Jari got in way over his head with the new record. Good to hear he already has enough material for 5 albums it's just of matter of getting this Time album out first.

fucking stupid that the problem has been computer crap.
Nuclear Blast for some reason gets called a good label. But why the fuck cant they give him a computer to work with? Are they that fucking cheap?
Can he and the rest of the band not work a little bit to earn cash for a new fucking computer?
Fucking retarded.

The sound quality on that new song is crap I can't hear anything. Yeah Jari got in way over his head with the new record. Good to hear he already has enough material for 5 albums it's just of matter of getting this Time album out first.

Even though the sound quality sucks...from what I can make out it sounds fucking good!

I think that's already been discussed on the forums and/or the Last.FM shoutbox, but it turned out the equipment he needs hasn't actually been INVENTED yet ...

yeah, i guess the software plugins he needs haven't been releaseed as 64-bit versions. he should just get a 24 track portastudio and record his keys on that and not worry about crashing his pc.

Should be a good album but it won't be worth the wait. This album can only be a disappointment for hardcore fans of the band because they're expecting the greatest metal album ever.