Any news onthe new CD?

here is the report from BWBLK:

As previously reported, KALMAH are currently in the studio working on a new album. Guitarist Antti Kokko has posted their latest studio update, which appears at the official Kalmah website:

"Cheers!

So, this is the second week in studio and the recordings have gone smooth this far. Right now I closed my rhythm guitar sessions and Pekka is starting. We spent time to find the guitar sound for rhythm section and I´m glad we did it because what I hear now is brutal and 'ear-taking.'

We have done all in all 11 songs, from which one is a cover. All in all the next album will contain 10 songs and the cover will a bonus for some releases. So here are the names of the songs (in no spesific order): 'Bitter Metallic Side', 'Defeat', 'The Groan Of Wind', 'One From The Stands', 'The Black Waltz', 'With Terminal Intensity', 'To The Gallows', 'Time Takes Us All', 'Mindrust', 'Man Of The King*, cover song.

Tomorrow we have a gig at Räntämetalli and we are going to play 'Bitter Metallic Side' from the new album. So, you`ll get the taste of what is coming... See you there!

And the name of the album will be The Black Waltz."
http://www.bravewords.com/news/35338

:hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump: :headbang: :OMG: