any one have some pop/rock to mix?

felipe-x

Dec 7, 2004
santiago, chile
hey guys im looking something to mix like alter bridge, nickelback , creed ... even some punk melodic like avril lavigne or that shit...

:heh:

would be cool :) :worship:

Dude, I've got like 45mins worth of stuff from a band I was working with. They disbanded before we finished so it's never been used.

The only thing is it's like 4GB of .wav files. I might trim some down for like one song and upload it to the FTP server. I'm on satellite internet though and can't transfer more than 200mb in 24hrs, but I can wait till between 3-6am and transfer unlimited...

Update:
Ok, cool, I've got the tracks to one song zipped, so I'll upload it in the wee morning hours.
There's some pretty skanky sounds in there.

Dude, I've got like 45mins worth of stuff from a band I was working with. They disbanded before we finished so it's never been used.

The only thing is it's like 4GB of .wav files. I might trim some down for like one song and upload it to the FTP server. I'm on satellite internet though and can't transfer more than 200mb in 24hrs, but I can wait till between 3-6am and transfer unlimited...

Update:
Ok, cool, I've got the tracks to one song zipped, so I'll upload it in the wee morning hours.
There's some pretty skanky sounds in there.

thnks mate , let me know when its done :worship: