any one here a juggalo??

where the hell do you get Juggalo = bum meth head crack dealer white trash retarded theif?? where the fuck did that come from??

Im very glad you asked!

Yeah, no retarded white trash meth heads there..

Also, since you seem to like what the wiki had to say about them:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo said:
Making and responding to "whoop, whoop" calls.
Expressing a (generally) tongue-in-cheek obsession with murder, committed with a blade weapon.

And
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo said:
According to a 2011 Intelligence Report, the Juggalo subculture is split between violent and nonviolent factions. Some members of the Juggalos street gang even look down on non-criminal Juggalos, considering them to be weak, and criminal Juggalo gangs have committed attacks on non-gang-related Juggalos.

Oh, and while she may her self be retarded: http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/08/15/tila.tequila.attacked/index.html

also
the fans in the Wicked Clown make-up are just the same as the audience full of guys wearing KISS make-up at a KISS concert

Yes, its the same thing.. but if you're more then 13 years old and still do that shit, well.. yeah.

you know the magnets meme thing is from a song lyric, right??

Insane Clown Posse - Miracles said:
Water, fire, air and dirt
Fucking magnets, how do they work?
And I don’t wanna talk to a scientist
Y’all motherfuckers lying, and getting me pissed.

Yup.......... seriously, i cant have enough dots here..........

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Utsler, "Juggalos come from all walks of life – from poverty, from rich, from all religions, all colors. It doesn't matter if you're born with a silver spoon in your mouth, or a crack rock in your mouth." Juggalos have compared themselves to a family.

See, piss and crack smoke.

You really had to google the wheelhouse expression? I'm not familiar with it either, but there's this thing called context and basic language skills, I think it's quite obvious what it means. FWIW, he's a bit older than most of us, it's probably an expression from "his time" (no offense to Jind, of course).

Not necessarily age (even though I am a bit older than most ;) )related, but more a sports euphemism that's used in baseball to represent the part of a hitters strike zone most likely to result in a hit or home run.

In my usage it was more to infer I'm comfortable opining about heavy metal than I am the various forms of music I have absolutely zero interest in. As you noted the usage of the word in context made it quite obvious - at least in a general sense.

I can't recall anyone actually doing the face paint thing in highschool, but I guess at least back then we had the freedom to wear/dress however we wanted.

Now, most schools have dress codes. THAT is super fucking gay, if you ask me.

I've met many Juggalos, and maybe one of them was a decent person. They were all white-trash, scummy, uneducated, sometimes smelly people, and it's gotten to the point to where I know a lot about you if I know you're a Juggalo. I mean, of course I've met some scummy, white-trash metalheads too, but the majority of them that I've met are all good and stand-up people.

original.gif

pissing on a girl/having a girl piss on me

sticking my gloved fist up a girl's ass

receiving a footjob/sucking on women's toes

getting pegged while wearing a miniskirt

a married guy paying me to fuck his wife while he watched in the corner

sex in the unisex bathroom in the gothclub

receiving a rimjob

Juggalos...lololol

Woop woop!

Juggalos are tight. ICP is fucking hilarious. That Bugs On My Nuts song is tight. All of that stuff is funny as fuck.

thank you for noticing that the lyrics are comedy

P.S. as a ghost fan, don't call them Ghost BC, the "BC" was added because of legal problems and it's only called Ghost BC in the US, they hate it, for them it means "because of copyright".

i call them "ghost bc" because i'm actually familiar with the other musicians named "Ghost" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_(disambiguation)#Performers

There were about 20 full blooded juggalos that went to my high school and they were all assholes.
Basically in my eyes when I see a juggalo I put them into the same category as would a 15 year old girl with Bieber Fever.
...Judging books by the cover like a boss.
:lol:

ITT: OP tells everyone he's a clown, everybody agrees.
:lol:
Yes, its the same thing.. but if you're more then 13 years old and still do that shit, well.. yeah.
actually
with the Juggalo/Kiss facepaint thing most people don't actually start that untill they're already 13 or 14
I can't recall anyone actually doing the face paint thing in highschool
i knew Juggalos when i was in highschool, but the schools wouldn't let you come to class in the full wicked-clown make-up, but we did it after school a lot though
I've met many Juggalos, and maybe one of them was a decent person. They were all white-trash, scummy, uneducated, sometimes smelly people, and it's gotten to the point to where I know a lot about you if I know you're a Juggalo. I mean, of course I've met some scummy, white-trash metalheads too, but the majority of them that I've met are all good and stand-up people.

making gross generalazations
judging the book by it's cover

Dude, nobody cares about third-rate hip-hop made by soda drinking clowns be it ironic or not.

well nobody here at least

i'm sure there's people somewhere on ultimate metal that like them

Dude, there are SO many places on the internet where you can talk to other Juggalos, why are you looking here? You were just shit on for 2 pages. Nobody here cares for Juggalos, go find an FB group or something, you can all have a ball