Any Questions for Paradox?

Cool, looking forward to the interview Greg. You probably already have this on your list of questions but I'd like to know what the setlist is going to look like for ProgPower.

Thanks!

Neal

I am interested in set balance from old and new material. I have been a fan since the beginning so it would be cool to hear some stuff from product of imagination, Heresy, and Collision course. As well would like to put a bug in their ear about tour shirts being brought over. A big question for them from me is how it feels to be putting out ripping power thrash after 24 + years. Its got to be a rush! Great band!:devil:

In such a long career, I'm curious as to what he considers some of Paradox' career's highlights. Also, what is the longevity of the band due to?

I was only familiar with the first two albums when they were announced for the fest. When watching the video I had no idea who the band was until the logo popped up, at which point I flipped. I love 'Heresy' that album as been with for many, many years. So I really hope there is a lot of older material.

There was quite the rant from Charly recently about how the band is being blackballed by European festival promoters. I'd like to hear more about that.

Why did Kai Pasemann leave the band after being in it for a decade? How did you come about adding Gus Drax from Biomechanical? And how has he gelled in the band? What can we expect different live from Gus than we would have gotten from Kai?

Why did the band breakup or go on hiatus after the Heresy album? And what brought them back together?

Anytime dude!! I am a LONG time paradox fan from the 80's...might come up with some more if you don;t mind
I don't mind one little bit. As a matter of fact, I very much appreciate it. So fire away.

I'm still trying to come up to speed on the band. And even when you immerse yourself in a band's catalog, biography, past interviews and reviews, it's impossible to have the same in depth insights you'd have if you've followed a band throughout their evolution. To that end, I'm always willing to take questions from those on the board. Granted, whether they get used depends on the flow of the conversation. But at minimum, they help to better prepare me for the questions I do ask, and in the end, always make for a more thorough interview.

Thanks again to everyone that's posted questions. :kickass:

how has the response been to the 3 albums released since the bands reformed? how has the metal climate changed from the 80's when they initially came out to now in the 2000's??

As a classic thrash band from back in the day, what do they think of the retro thrash/rethrash youngster bands (Municipal Waste, Evile, Warbringer, etc.)? What does Charly think of their music and how has the rethrash movement changed the climate for the original thrash bands?

As a classic thrash band from back in the day, what do they think of the retro thrash/rethrash youngster bands (Municipal Waste, Evile, Warbringer, etc.)? What does Charly think of their music and how has the rethrash movement changed the climate for the original thrash bands?

Beat me to it dammit. :headbang:

So... ummm... how about what's their favorite beer? :kickass:

Just completed my interview with Charly. After having read a number of the interviews he's given, I was worried that this might end up being a 20 minute interview. In the interviews I read, his answers were always one or two sentences. In hindsight, I'm guessing those interviews were either poorly conducted or poorly transcribed. Charly is a very charming guy, whose very happy to talk about music. And suffice it to say, he's very excited to be playing ProgPower and performing in the states for the very first time. Should be a fun show.

One last note... I'd say almost all the questions asked here were answered, most in great detail. I believe this will be a good read for Paradox fans.

thanks Zod! Can't wait to read the interview and see CHarly's answers!!!