Paradox are no more

I don't think that was the point. The fact that Glenn works his ass off to bring us the best show that he can, and a bands cancels and you say..."Nice!!!" Thats fucked up. That you don't care for the band is one thing...to make an insensitive statement like that is another.

+1 Jerk post

Has absolutely nothing to do with Glenn or his unwavering dedication to this festival and the Progpower community. Read my follow up post.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had a feeling this would happen. My only chance at seeing the greatest thrash band ever...gone.:cry::cry::cry:

I LIKE this idea!

Boob, have they reformed?? I was totally unaware. I know they put out an album of remastered stuff.

See below:

Anacrusis interview

They also re-recorded some old demo material, in addition to getting together and playing Keep It True and a handful of reunion shows in the US. I don't know if they're working on any new material, but Kenn Nardi seems to think probably not. They're supposedly open to doing more shows, though, including fest appearances.

The one band I wanted to see. Well it did seem unreal that the band was even on the bill. When I saw it announced last year I kept second guessing it figuring I was seeing things.
Well probably not much of the first two albums anyway.
There as been a lot of recommendations on this thread; Anacrusis, Aska, TTD, SOLITUDE AETURNUS, maybe this could be looked into for future years. It is shameful how US bands seem to be dismissed.

I'm sorry this had to happen to you, Glenn. I was really looking forward to PARADOX as I really loves me some thrash, but you still have a killer fucking lineup happening regardless! Kudos to you as always, Sensei.