any sepultura fans around here?

flying_whale

Rome 64 C.E.
May 17, 2006
Seattle,Wa
www.myspace.com
I'm just wondering do you guys like sepultura around here?
i personally like the old stuff, schizophrenia, beneath the remains, arise and the new dante.
my fav sepultura song is Arise, it is just great thrash. it can't get more tr00 than having a video banned on mtv for so called offensive religious imagery
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j-3xLB0697M&search=sepultura arise

and i hate roots, chaos ad and soulfly with a passion.

"I see the world old, old, I see the world dead, dead..." into lead..

I was just listening to Arise on my way home from rehearsal. So yeah, I'm also a big Sepultura fan.

Not really. I've been listening to them off and on for a few years, but never really got into them. I'll throw in one of the albums once in a while in my jeep when I need something different, but thats about it.

lordofthesewers said:
I'm just wondering do you guys like sepultura around here?
i personally like the old stuff, schizophrenia, beneath the remains, arise and the new dante.
my fav sepultura song is Arise, it is just great thrash. it can't get more tr00 than having a video banned on mtv for so called offensive religious imagery
http://youtube.com/watch?v=j-3xLB0697M&search=sepultura arise

and i hate roots, chaos ad and soulfly with a passion.
Yes I love Sepultura.

"War for Territory"

Blizard said:
"I see the world old, old, I see the world dead, dead..." into lead..

I was just listening to Arise on my way home from rehearsal. So yeah, I'm also a big Sepultura fan.
yeah that is why i love arise so much, that was brilliant song writing. Do you guys like the new DANTE 21? I dig it because it kinda reminds me of arise. I like convicted in life, nuclear seven, city of dis. there is great shit on that album

its all good and soulfly

depends on what weirdo mood i am, yeha the song structure onteh old stuff, was way better....

oh, this thread.
yes, I as well like the albums you like (including Morbid Visions), except for the new one... I hardly listen to new stuff at all. the love ended with Arise, of course.

I like schizophrenia, chaos ad, arise and beneath the remains. i don't like anything after that though. refuse resist and to the wall are fucking \m/