Any Sepultura fans here?

augdawg2

F.U.2 Master
Feb 6, 2002
Dawgland
www.geocities.com
Hey everybody!,

Do you like Sepultura? What did you think of the Sepultura albums minus Max? I am listening to Against right now and I think the new singer Derek is pretty damm good if you ask me! What's your favorite Sepultura album?

Here are mine
1-Beneath the remains
2-Against
3-Arise
4-Chaos AD

Sepultura were great I think the best ever gig I saw was the seps, Sacred reich and heathen. I think the new vocalist is good but the songs he's asked to sing are weak. Soulfly are boring every song sounds the same to me.......OH GOD I SOUND LIKE MY DAD PLEASE GOD NOOOOO!!!!! ITS TOO SOON.

Sepultura with Max Cavalera- AWESOME
Sepultura 'Against'- better than Soulfly 'Soulfly'
Sepultura 'Nation'- not as good as Soulfly 'Primitive'

I like Derrick Green, but their last album wasn't that great.
I'd rate Nation a 6 out of 10.

Against gets an 8 out of 10.

Beneath the Remains and Arise both get a 10 out of 10.

I love Sepultura! I think Against and Nation are awesome albums. I saw them live at the H.O.B. here in New Orleans last March, and they were incredible! Derrick Green has great energy and stage presence. If you can get your hands on a video of their Rock In Rio 3 performance from last year, you will see what I mean.

Sepultura kicks ass. Its cool to see that everyone is not dogging on the two newer albums. Most ppl you talk to say "they were cool with Max but now they suck." I like em with Derek and Max. My favorit disc though is Chaos AD. I saw soulfly open for Static-X about two weeks ago and they put on a cool show. They played Roots and Chaos AD. It was cool.

I didn't like "Roots" and haven't really bothered with them after that (i might get Nation or Against for curiosity's sake, but only if they are cheap). Everything up to Arise is spot on.

I have not heard much of there new stuff, but All there old stuff is cool. I have to admit I do not know alot of there music, but I have Roots and Chaos A.D.. From what i have read here not many people like roots, but I have to say I think it is right up there. (Also I have heard one song from "Arise" that has been circulating on MTVX and can see why it is so many peoples favorite album)

hell yeah, theyre awesome! do any of you guys like slayer (im sure that was a dumb question) but at this pantera board, some guys been bashing them! pissed me off

SLAYER kicks soooooo much ass. Everything they've ever done fucking RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I had one of those shirts that said "I LOVE SLAYER"
but it was a heart shape instead of love...you know like I LOVE NY?