Sepultura

Witchburner

Dec 16, 2005
I have both "Beneath the Remains" and "Arise" which I totally enjoy and was wondering if they made any good albums after that. I haven't heard "Chaos A.D."
and "Roots" sounds like a pile of shit. Recommendations for post Arise
Sepultura please if any.

Sepultura have nothing good after Arise. Don't waste your time.

Guthrum said:
I was waiting for someone to say it. :lol:

Alright. Just for the sake of discussion since I'm the new whipping boy,
what metal related topics would NOT be considered as you put it reduntant

Nag said:
True.. but christo.. some of them are pretty redundant.

I agree with the Arise Statement. You're better off with something else, IMO.

Just trying to get a feel for this board. I'm assuming you mean that
alot of the threads I started have been played to death on this board before. Maybe you can clue me in on what metal related subjects aren't
redundant ?

Since I'm pretty much a n00b myself, I don't really take offense to another Sepultura thread, since I haven't seen one since I joined. As for starting a lot of threads, that probably will get you flamed. But honestly, I don't care about etiquette, in real life or on a message board, so fuck it.
Anyway, I must also agree that you should pursue Sepultura's earlier recordings rather than post Arise. I actually like Chaos A.D. and Roots, but you've already heard them, so go backwards in their discography.

Witchburner said:
Just trying to get a feel for this board. I'm assuming you mean that alot of the threads I started have been played to death on this board before. Maybe you can clue me in on what metal related subjects aren't redundant ?

There really isn't anything wrong with your threads. It's just the fact that you've started at least 10 threads within the span of an hour or so. :D

It's really amazing how different, in terms of quality, pre-Chaos AD Sepultura is to everything after and including Chaos AD.

Definately get Bestial Devastation, Morbid Visions and Schizophrenia.

Chaos AD is not bad but Roots is shit.