Favorite Sepultura album

Well I think my favorite albums is Beneath the Remains, then Schizophrenia, Arise is a fvcking ruler ,but!
the last true Sepultura album I can live with, but from Against until now....totally dropped sepul...once it was my favorite band. :ill: :erk:

Beneath the remains and Arise are my favorite albums, I enjoyed Schizophrenia a lot too. These ones show a nice thrash metal. But the last one is a fucking shit, I really disliked it.

Decepticon said:
Beneath the Remains

Psot Max Sepultura is some of the worst music I have ever heard but then again so is Roots.

bollocks! its not THAT bad, it just doesnt compare to the old stuff

there are a hell of a lot of worse bands than post max sepultura!

the new stuff is passable, I wouldnt mind listening to it at a mates house or something, but I wouldnt buy any of the new records. Its just good bogstandard metal!

Heh heh heh I loved Roots. Old school thrashers hate that album and the nu-metal kids love it and it's the other way around for their early thrash records. I pretty much love all their albums. I can understand why people hate Roots because it sounds simple but I cant believe some metallers slag off Chaos A.D just cause they slowed down and added more groove.

And Chaos A.D. still has some killer thrash moments, like Slave New World, Biotech Is Godzilla, and the bridges in Refuse/Resist, Manifest, and Clenched Fist.

I'm glad to know that I wasn't the only one disappointed by Roots. The tribal thing was really quite a gimmick on that album. I like its sprawling, epic feel, but there is a lot of iller on that album as well, as a result.

1. Beneath the Fucking Remains (Yeah!)
2. Schizophrenia
3. Arise (I think it´s overrated, I really don´t like it though the titletrack i fucking awesome!)