Any suggestions on cd's to buy at PP3?

they did a great show! Niklas was great too, but well i love the song "losing You" but he forgot the lyrics while he was singing it! grrrr lol but well he is a good singer. however, the most impressive member was Snowy! i loved his drumming, simple but powerful, with Bonzo set. (no 2 bass drum)

I've been working 2 jobs 60+ hrs per week to get some extra cash for this event. I hope there is Silent Force Merch, Zero Hour Merch and maybe Edguy for those bands that will be there. For those that will not be, I hope to see some Metalium, Ayreon, and Morgana Lefay/Lefay cd's.

NP - Crimson Glory - Touch The Sun

Yah, Bear, I saw the shirts they had made up specifically for the show. I will definitely be getting one, but I'm hoping to land the cd's at a fair price. If not at the show, then I'll get em online afterwards.

Ill only be getting a few cds, namely the new Symphony X, USM "silver Step Child" and hopefully the first Vanishing Point cd. If I stumble across something rare Ill get that too but I have limited funds, a shirt is hard to come by cds I can get anywhere.

Ben