Any thrash vocalists out there?!

Jaymz

Stymphalian Productions
May 20, 2006
York
www.facebook.com
Its time once again for the vocalist hunt! However this time in looking for either/and/or Chuck Billy/Randy Blythe style vocalist for a new thrash song for my upcoming EP.

Its the last song I need a vocalist for so im quite eager to get this one in the bag!

Anyway if you think you have the right style of voice *No hardcore/djent voice* post up a clip, soundclick, myspace or whatever of you singing since I don't want to have to give the demo version out to any Joe Bloggs at will.

So yeah, hope to find somebody! :Smokedev:

Jaymz

Really you think? I feel most comfortable with this clean style, like I did for Dandelium :) Anyway..this thread is not about me.

Can it be, that vocalists here are very rare?!

Well I think you did some Iced Earth style stuff really well. I guess they are quite rare but where I live there is about 90% less vocalists so im suprised ive filled so many slots so far. This one being the hardest style to find though :(

Well I think you did some Iced Earth style stuff really well. I guess they are quite rare but where I live there is about 90% less vocalists so im suprised ive filled so many slots so far. This one being the hardest style to find though :(

Thank you very much, James! I hope you will finda good vocalist for this style. The only thing I can do to help ya, is to keep this thread up a bit :kickass: