Any vocalists think you can pull this off?

Just got in from work! Sounds cool, I really laughed at that last little bit hahaha! The chorus has a Bruce Dickinson vibe to it which is clearly cool since Bruce is the man! Im still debating over having such clean/melodic vocals for the verses/pre chorus's etc. Im interested to hear these "brutal" vocals Felix :p

I had to list this as melodic because most guys I know can go RAWRRR and OOOOOOORRRR! But the second that chorus/clean interlude comes in they can't hold a note to pitch. So its finding the balance of both styles I guess :)

Then why not use 2 singers? One for the more brutal parts, one for the clean parts? Or do you want to keep it with one to have the same character in the voice?

Edit: damned, that sounds nice Felix! Only a few intonation issues, but noting too bad...

Ill check it now Felix :)

I thought about that too Forceps, but one singer would kinda out-weigh the other in vocal parts so I was a bit unsure.

Thank you, James. What do you think, where I should go? The brutal way or the more powermetaaaaaaaaal way? Gimme some more instructions, dude :)

Yeah id keep within the guidelines of that last one, less POWEERRRR METTTTAAAALLL!! More brutal I think. That clip aggressive vocal wise was 10times better than the last aggressive clip you posted.

I just want to keep it quite consistant, of which that last clip was :)

A few other people are due to shoot some clips sometime too.

Wish I had a voice like everybody who has passed clips onto me so far :) :worship:

Then why not use 2 singers? One for the more brutal parts, one for the clean parts? Or do you want to keep it with one to have the same character in the voice?

Edit: damned, that sounds nice Felix! Only a few intonation issues, but noting too bad...

Thank you, dude. I think, it would be the better way to let one guy sing one song. You have a very good voice, I´m sure, someone would love to do a complete song..not a half. But let´s wait..Maybe James will decide for you as a singer for his project. Or some other guy :)

Yeah id keep within the guidelines of that last one, less POWEERRRR METTTTAAAALLL!! More brutal I think. That clip aggressive vocal wise was 10times better than the last aggressive clip you posted.

I just want to keep it quite consistant, of which that last clip was :)

A few other people are due to shoot some clips sometime too.

Wish I had a voice like everybody who has passed clips onto me so far :) :worship:

Okay dude..Let me know, when you know, wich singer you will choose for your project. I´m sure there are some good singers around. This song is a masterpiece imo :)

By the way Felix since I like comparing you to other well known singers I must say on that last clip where you sang the verse you sound EXACTLY the the singer from Kreator. Cobhc back me up on that or what?! Really does dude!