Ok, whos got a good metal voice?

Jaymz

Stymphalian Productions
May 20, 2006
York
www.facebook.com
Got 1 slot left for a singer on my EP, the guy who was doing it seems to have recorded the tracks...but hasn't got back to me so im giving the slot to somebody else if you have the right voice.

The track itself is thrash in C standard and I personally think it would suit a Daath/Lamb of God/Sylosis/Feared ;) style vocal.

If anybody has any clips to share ill take a listen and if I dig it ill send you the files you need :)

There is no "deadline" to get the vocals finished but I just want to know the person who may take it on WILL actually finish it at some point.

Thanks guys!

Jaymz

I've got a pretty good death/black voice, not sure how it'd work for thrash. Ranges from really low growls to falsetto screams (think Death's Painkiller). Some old recordings are on the Alas, Tyranny webpage, I'm going to be finalizing vocals today and I can send you a clip if you're interested.

I've got a pretty good death/black voice, not sure how it'd work for thrash. Ranges from really low growls to falsetto screams (think Death's Painkiller). Some old recordings are on the Alas, Tyranny webpage, I'm going to be finalizing vocals today and I can send you a clip if you're interested.

Yeah man clips would be cool :) Slightly weary of "death/black" voices just because I want the aggression but I want the clarity aswell.

But any clips are appreciated, never know might be perfect! :headbang:

Yeah man clips would be cool :) Slightly weary of "death/black" voices just because I want the aggression but I want the clarity aswell.

But any clips are appreciated, never know might be perfect! :headbang:

I've got tons of clarity. Link in my sig.

All those vocals are actually really old, now that I think about it... The Talent of Deceit is the newest, but its still over a year old!