any wows for new year?

there were a few wows on my new years eve! i had to spend the night in paris cos i had a flight on the 1st departing from orly.
1st wow was the few fire works i saw, was expecting much more but it is said that cos of the tsunami they reduced it which was completely understandable. :(
2nd wow was the feeling of being robbed by the taxi guy! just because the hotel was away from the centre of paris he asked for 50€ more than the taximeter (which was 15€) and cos we were trying to get a taxi for almost 2 hours we gave up and paid 65€ for 7 kms :mad:
despite this i had lots of fun and i'm going back to paris this week, maybe this time things will be better :D

RottenAngel said:
2nd wow was the feeling of being robbed by the taxi guy! just because the hotel was away from the centre of paris he asked for 50€ more than the taximeter (which was 15€) and cos we were trying to get a taxi for almost 2 hours we gave up and paid 65€ for 7 kms :mad:
bloody hell!
I would have walked instead. Or knock him out, i bet it wouldn't have attracted any attention in Paris.

RottenAngel said:
there were a few wows on my new years eve! i had to spend the night in paris cos i had a flight on the 1st departing from orly.
1st wow was the few fire works i saw, was expecting much more but it is said that cos of the tsunami they reduced it which was completely understandable. :(
despite this i had lots of fun and i'm going back to paris this week, maybe this time things will be better :D

you could have avoided all of that if you had spent new years eve with us, you could have watched the fireworks from the balconny and then get raped.

Morpheus said:
bloody hell!
I would have walked instead. Or knock him out, i bet it wouldn't have attracted any attention in Paris.

we thought about walking but we didnt know the way and didnt want to get too tired cos we had a long flight the next morning. but yes, to knock him out would have been a great idea! maybe i find the guy this week... i didnt forget his face :heh: