Any xln audio addictive drums users?

Apr 23, 2011
Personally xln audio is all ive ever used and i love it. when the new metal pack/expansion kit was announced i almost SHAT !

Ive yet to try it but it sounds so so good to me. anyone else have input on there usage with addictive drums ?

Used it for over two years now, mainly only because I can't afford to buy SD 2.0 hahaha. But it's a very useable bit of software, if you learn the tricks to get around it's various failings (my major gripe being the limit of 3 cymbals- using 2 instances of AD and bouncing out any extra cymbals to audio is my way around it). The kick samples are the worst thing about it imo. Haven't tried the metal pack, though. Wasn't impressed by the demos I heard.

Yeah, haven't used it for that long though. I own most of the libraries in this thread (some were contributed by others as I don't own all of them, but do own a lot of them):
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/equipment/658077-lots-lots-drum-software-examples.html

I'm still of the opinion that Superior sounds the best out of all the libraries I own (superior 2 + SDX, Ez drummer+EZX, Addictive drums+metal AD pack, BFD Eco, and Steven Slate Plat)

still using it :D I like it, no problem with the 3 cymbals for me, if I need more I use a second track.
many people say it's not that great for metal, but most of the time, I just record my own stuff and
the drums are the best part so it doesn't matter alot ;)

cool well hopefully in the upcoming weeks ill start giving out mix's with AD+the metal pack. i personally love it.