Anybody else seen Scott's Speaking Words?

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
Live or the DVD?

I went to a show a couple weeks ago and, since I'm not going to spoil it, all I can say is it's well worth going to! Me and my little bro were laughing our asses off the whole time. My favorite part was the story with Dimebag and Sebastian Bach. There you are muthafuckaaaa! :lol:

Speaking of spoilers, I just remembered that I have the DVD, but havent watched it because I wanted to see the live show first. Gotta go watch it!

EDIT: Oh, I was gonna ask him during the Q&A that yes or no, did Frankie get literally shit on by a certain former lead singer. But I didn't get to ask the question 'cause I was too slow! :(

I bought the DVD ...... loved the show but the fucking disc sucks as Scott's talking is not correctly synced with the audio - pisses me off immensely!!!!!!

So I got the i-tunes copy also (was really cheap) and I love it. The Dimebag / Sebastian Bach story is fucking hilarious.

I've watched it once,I was literally pissing myself laughing,he knows how to tell a story,must watch it again when I get the chance

Oh...I'm sorry about that. :cry:

I bought the DVD ...... loved the show but the fucking disc sucks as Scott's talking is not correctly synced with the audio - pisses me off immensely!!!!!!

So I got the i-tunes copy also (was really cheap) and I love it. The Dimebag / Sebastian Bach story is fucking hilarious.

That's why I love VLC player, you can synch the audio and video yourself. Not that we should have to on a legal release.

Got it. Watched the first 10 mins and was quite funny actually. Scott seems a bit nervous at first then seems to relax and come into his own. Loved his first meeting Lemmy in London story.

Had to stop watching as newborn baby duties kicked in ;-)

Will squeeze in the rest when I get a free moment.

I went to the one in Annapolis, MD last year. I even got to ask him a question when I was in the audience. Also got a picture of us together with him holding my guitar that he used to own. He also signed it. He put "Yes, this was mine!" followed by his signature.

Got it. Watched the first 10 mins and was quite funny actually. Scott seems a bit nervous at first then seems to relax and come into his own. Loved his first meeting Lemmy in London story.

Had to stop watching as newborn baby duties kicked in ;-)

Will squeeze in the rest when I get a free moment.

Congratulations on fatherhood!

I went to the one in Annapolis, MD last year. I even got to ask him a question when I was in the audience. Also got a picture of us together with him holding my guitar that he used to own. He also signed it. He put "Yes, this was mine!" followed by his signature.

Hey you finally got it signed!

@SocialDistortion Thanks for the well wishes. 3rd time round for me being a parent.

I've managed to watch a bit more here and there. Scott is actually quite a good story teller. His post 1st time meeting Lemmy drunken escapades are quite hilarious and disgusting to boot.