Anybody here playing DC Universe Online?

ICEDEARTHFAN

IN MEMORY.....
Sep 24, 2008
Northeast Alabama
I just bought the game today.Haven't finished downloading it yet,but it's close.Just wondering if any forum members play? I've never signed up for an online game,but I couldn't resist this one.

let me know how it is, I hate pay to plays but if its worth it I might shoot for saving up for the lifetime scrip

Yeah,the first month is free,but if I like it,the lifetime sub is what I will do at the end of the free trial.I can't stand the thoughts of a monthly bill.I plan on playing it in depth today,I'll let you know what I think of it.

Fairly occupied by WoW right now. But I haven't liked the other superhero mmorpgs. So what does this one do to separate itself?

Does the PS3 version require a subscription? I've been seriously thinking about this, but that would be a deal killer.

Well,yes and no.You can buy a monthly,3 month at a time or a years time I think.But I'm going with the lifetime scrip so I don't have a monthly payment.It's 199.99,but it will pay for itself in 14 months and no recurring monthly payment

Fairly occupied by WoW right now. But I haven't liked the other superhero mmorpgs. So what does this one do to separate itself?

Unfortunately,this is the first online game I've ever played,so I can't tell you what may be different.I do know the website says "first ever mmo game with physics based combat" (whatever that means)

I played DC for 4 hours when I got home yesterday.My kids helped me create a bad guy and we played him for a while.This being my first online game,I'm hooked like a fish.If WoW if as fun,my wife may leave me for never spending time with her:lol:

Oh God, don't even joke.. I'm a recovering addict. WoW nearly broke apart my husband (who was my boyfriend, then) and I. I'm so ashamed of how addicted I was!

Oh God, don't even joke.. I'm a recovering addict. WoW nearly broke apart my husband (who was my boyfriend, then) and I. I'm so ashamed of how addicted I was!

Oh wow,sorry.Didn't mean to step on any toes.You are not the first person to admit that though.I had a friend that played it that way also,and he and his wife at the time are now divorced and she said that was one of the many reasons.Glad to hear u overcame your addiction.If u decide to join DC Universe,u may not like it as much as me,seeing as you've played WoW.

Haha, it's all good! I'm gonna enjoy the hell out of DC Universe, because I'm too busy to play it as much as I used to play Wow.

Also, BOOSTER GOLD IS IN IT, HOLY CRAP!