Anybody knows where can I find Alexi's Young Guitar full videos??????

Alexi18

New Metal Member
Jun 19, 2003
They are like some strange videos with alexi playing excercises for beginner guitar players but it plays so good that I ahhhhh.......
it's it's,, I don't have words to describe how well plays Alexi,
so if anybody knows where to get that FULL videos please tell me
Thanks
NOTE: I have an example downloaded from the web Scythes of Bodom, but I would like the full one

Fucking hell.. I downloaded it, and why theres no picture!?!??! Just music??? Im trying to open the avi. file with media player and winamp, but theres no picture.

stefan86 said:
Go into bodom.dynu.com on DC and check if im there, usually i am and i have the entire passage to the reaper vid in my share

cool, i'll give it a go...ive tried in the past but i couldnt seem to get DC to search anything for example id do a search and it'd never find any results...:(

Anarchy said:
cool, i'll give it a go...ive tried in the past but i couldnt seem to get DC to search anything for example id do a search and it'd never find any results...:(

Try going into the options and putting on passive mode instead of active mode, then it should be possible to search

stefan86 said:
Try going into the options and putting on passive mode instead of active mode, then it should be possible to search

brillant stuff! thanks. Im on now and can search...i think you are on at the moment, but you have no free slots?! :(