Anybody listen to Winterhawk?

yeah...it goes back to the thought that a few people are talking about it online so it must be huge. Traditional Metal has alwasy been the black sheep of metal like stated above. Lots of people seem to over look this genre, which is too bad since there are some real gems.

I know there is a Chicago ENFORCER, but I have never heard them.
Are they on STORMSPELL RECORDS?

That is the band he is talking about. Enforcer just reformed and are doing shows. I have only heard a few songs. Nothing really grabbed me.

Just curious to see if you guys were into them or not. Honestly, their artwork on one of the albums is what grabbed my attention. :lol:

~Brian~

Legend 'From the Fords' (Rush mixed w/ Cirith Ungol) This is good stuff, very rare and overlooked. You want progressive metal then this was it for the time. Slough Feg later covers one of their songs.

there is a nice Legend Anthology out now to.. I think it is 2 disc.
WHERE?
I contact the surviving two members about putting this out finally officially but they were not interest. I had some really cool plans for it. And from what I gathered from other labels they had been shot down too. Seems the reasons were that one member is dead so one doesn't see a need to do anything with the album. And the other guy said it would not do anything to benifit God so he was not interested.
What did "God" have to do with it I don't know. It was also mentioned that there was no money to issue a CD, I tried to explain that that is what I do and take care of. Seriously talking to some of these bands is like talking to a wall. Some of these guys just don't seem to get how things work or they feel it will be the same as the first go round.
But the funny ones are those bands that have not been heard from in 20 + years and never really were known the first time and now they suddenly think they are rockstars if you talk to them. I could give a long list but why bother and there is a good chance no one ever heard of them . HA-HA

WHERE?
I contact the surviving two members about putting this out finally officially but they were not interest. I had some really cool plans for it. And from what I gathered from other labels they had been shot down too. Seems the reasons were that one member is dead so one doesn't see a need to do anything with the album. And the other guy said it would not do anything to benifit God so he was not interested.
What did "God" have to do with it I don't know. It was also mentioned that there was no money to issue a CD, I tried to explain that that is what I do and take care of. Seriously talking to some of these bands is like talking to a wall. Some of these guys just don't seem to get how things work or they feel it will be the same as the first go round.
But the funny ones are those bands that have not been heard from in 20 + years and never really were known the first time and now they suddenly think they are rockstars if you talk to them. I could give a long list but why bother and there is a good chance no one ever heard of them . HA-HA

I just bought this 2 disc Legend set from Rockadrome. It contains the Legend LP, Death in the Nursery LP, Frontline EP, and other demos. Very nice set and really good tunes. Also picked up great albums by Slauter Xstroyes, Poobah, and Watchtower that I would recommend.

Here's the link to the Legend - Anthology 2 CD set. Only 14.99 too!

http://www.rockadrome.com/superstore/product_info.php?cPath=65&products_id=45

I got the Legend Anthology yesterday and it is great. I was reading about them for a little while and saw Rockadrome had it, so I picked it up. I ordered 4 albums from them and only got 3 of them. I have yet to get a refund, so buyer beware when ordering from them. I hope they do the right thing, as they have a lot of good stuff I would like to order in the future.

I just bought this 2 disc Legend set from Rockadrome. It contains the Legend LP, Death in the Nursery LP, Frontline EP, and other demos. Very nice set and really good tunes. Also picked up great albums by Slauter Xstroyes, Poobah, and Watchtower that I would recommend.

Here's the link to the Legend - Anthology 2 CD set. Only 14.99 too!

http://www.rockadrome.com/superstore/product_info.php?cPath=65&products_id=45

I think we are talking about two bands here.

I got the Legend Anthology yesterday and it is great. I was reading about them for a little while and saw Rockadrome had it, so I picked it up. I ordered 4 albums from them and only got 3 of them. I have yet to get a refund, so buyer beware when ordering from them. I hope they do the right thing, as they have a lot of good stuff I would like to order in the future.

That's too bad....I ordered 5 Cds and got them all! Must have been a simple mistake. This label puts out so much good music...I wish their CDs were cheaper but I guess you can't get it anywhere else.