Anybody listen to Winterhawk?

I got the Legend Anthology yesterday and it is great. I was reading about them for a little while and saw Rockadrome had it, so I picked it up. I ordered 4 albums from them and only got 3 of them. I have yet to get a refund, so buyer beware when ordering from them. I hope they do the right thing, as they have a lot of good stuff I would like to order in the future.

I deal with him, he seems like a good guy. I'm sure he'll come though. Though I can say that recently his replies have been slow.
Sometimes though doing this stuff gets overwhelming especially as one person dealing with so many orders. Orders to fill, orders to place, inventory, stocking, site maintenance, and so on. Then some of us run labels on top of that so there is a bunch more issues. Then every customer exspects you to remember them down to every personal aspect of their lives. AHG?
But who else is going to do it?
There is a lot that goes into providing people with good rock and metal and the customers never seem to understand that.

Unfortunately I would have known it much later if not for Wizard's Vengeance not being covered on Twilight of the Idols. Do you guys know of any other stuff that was like that lyrically/musically that was coming out in the 70s?

I deal with him, he seems like a good guy. I'm sure he'll come though. Though I can say that recently his replies have been slow.
Sometimes though doing this stuff gets overwhelming especially as one person dealing with so many orders. Orders to fill, orders to place, inventory, stocking, site maintenance, and so on. Then some of us run labels on top of that so there is a bunch more issues. Then every customer exspects you to remember them down to every personal aspect of their lives. AHG?
But who else is going to do it?
There is a lot that goes into providing people with good rock and metal and the customers never seem to understand that.

I know there is a lot going on for vendors. I just was expecting a quicker reply. My biggest gripe was that there was no invoice to even acknowledge that the album was out of stock. I order from a lot of people and rarely have any problems and don't condemn people who make mistakes. I would just like a reply so that I know what is going on. I wasn't trying to badmouth the guy. I guess I was more let down that an album I really wanted eluded me.

I know there is a lot going on for vendors. I just was expecting a quicker reply. My biggest gripe was that there was no invoice to even acknowledge that the album was out of stock. I order from a lot of people and rarely have any problems and don't condemn people who make mistakes. I would just like a reply so that I know what is going on. I wasn't trying to badmouth the guy. I guess I was more let down that an album I really wanted eluded me.

I didn't think you were "bad mouthing" at all.
If I have something out of stock or on back order I try to put it on the packing slip at least if I don't also send an email. The End does the same with me if I order direct from them. Of course I have had small issue there too. Though that place RULES.
I have stuff come in and go out so fast that it is hard to keep track sometimes. I recall one guy who has ordered from me for a few years keep placing an order for a disc that never seemed to be in when he placed the order. Well the fact was I got several re-stocks in over the years time and even notified him at times when they were in. Still he never seemed to place the order at the right time until he eventually back ordered it and finally he got it.

Unfortunately I would have known it much later if not for Wizard's Vengeance not being covered on Twilight of the Idols. Do you guys know of any other stuff that was like that lyrically/musically that was coming out in the 70s?

I'm sure there are many that are buried in time. Think when the N.W.O.B.H.M was going on and eventually started to get so much attention America had equally as good of bands that got no attention; Cirith Ungol, Axe, Legend, Manilla Road, Crom, Pentagram. It was not a case that these bands were following the Brits lead as much as it was that both our bands here came up on the same stuff that the Brit bands in the late 70s did. So it would just turn out that we would have a similar metal sounds both here and there.
These bands did not get the attention here in America because basically the music scene was the same then as it is now in America...Well that's my take on it anyway.
When I was a kid I use to see glimpses of Manilla Road around my dad's biker friends. It would not be until years later I would actually discover who they were. (passing thought)
It is a shame that America pays no attention to such things. To think of how many bands out there were lost because the only things Americans wanted wasl KISS, Van Helen, Boston, Journey, and Foreigner. And to think Yesterday & Today were as good if not better than most of them. Better than KISS at least