Anybody out there?

Occam's Razor

Andreas - LotFP
Feb 19, 2002
Ste-Adèle, Quebec
are you all still alive?

I am just wondering, since there isn't much going on on this board at the moment. Hey Jim, did you finally elect the four "Chosen Ones" for LotFP? If so, I guess I didn't make it, what a pity.

So long guys, keep on posting!:)

No, we have all passed on to the bleak afterlife, but now we have returned...TO TAKE *YOU* BACK WITH US!!!

...ahem. Err...hard to follow that sort of cheesiness. I think Jim has officially chosen the Four Horsemen of the Flaming Apocalypse...errr Flame Princess, as I know I'm one of the few chosen to lighten Mr. Raggi's Herculean writing load. I asked him who the other blokes were and he disappeared in a giant mushroom cloud...wait, no that was the guys in Beneath the Planet of the Apes. In any case, he didn't tell me, saying the announcement would be made soon.
Now and Forever,
lmjh

Good to know someone's alive :D
If it's not made official yet, I might still have a chance...damn, I am burning to do something in that direction (writing for Music...)

So long, let us wait!

Originally posted by llorenth
In any case, he didn't tell me, saying the announcement would be made soon.

And it will. Just waiting for some final info from the final columnist so I can make the big announcement and have the 'staff' page up for it so everyone can go... "Wow oh wow" and stuff.

Matthew Johnathan Harper? I assume? Cool!

I recall reading your posts on the Opeth mailing list a while back, and I have your "prog rock" summary about Genesis, Yes, King Crimson, etc. printed out so I don't lose it!

Great to know you'll be one of the writers! Looking forward to it!
(assuming you are you) ??? :)

"Matthew Johnathan Harper? I assume? Cool!"

Yep, that's me. :)

"I recall reading your posts on the Opeth mailing list a while back,"

Yeah, I still post on Nectar (isn't that the name?), as Jim can attest to, as we just had some silly fellow on there dictating what Opeth should and shouldn't do.

"and I have your "prog rock" summary about Genesis, Yes, King Crimson, etc. printed out so I don't lose it!"

Awww, that touches my heart :). I don't even have a copy of that, so I'd be screwed and have to rewrite it if someone asked for it again. Then I guess I can set you to work typing it back into digital format, j/k :p.

"Great to know you'll be one of the writers! Looking forward to it!
(assuming you are you) ???"
Hmmm, let me check....yes, I am me. It feels almost strange that there are people who look forward to what I have to say, but I guess it's strange in a good way :). I just hope I don't disappoint.
Now and Forever,
lmjh