Anybody remember the band Powermad?

lady_space said:
I liked Powermad, but Wrathchild America kicked complete ass. And we got to see them live, too, Bryant and I did--actually at the venue that is now Earthlink Live. And very cool guys--we hung out and talked for quite a while. And Brad blew off some slut that was hitting on him pretty shamelessly... that was very cool.

Their later stuff, Souls at Zero, was also pretty decent, but they kinda fell off the map for me several years ago, after that second release. Anyone know what happened to them?

WrathChild America:
Brad Divens bass/vocals
Jay Abbene guitars = was in Crowbar
Terry Carter guitars/backing vocals
Shannon Larkin drummer = was in (Amen) and now is in GODSMACK

lady_space said:
I liked Powermad, but Wrathchild America kicked complete ass. And we got to see them live, too, Bryant and I did--actually at the venue that is now Earthlink Live. And very cool guys--we hung out and talked for quite a while. And Brad blew off some slut that was hitting on him pretty shamelessly... that was very cool.

Their later stuff, Souls at Zero, was also pretty decent, but they kinda fell off the map for me several years ago, after that second release. Anyone know what happened to them?

So true dear. That WA/Pantera concert was close to the epitome of thrash concerts. I stage dove twice during WA and once during Pantera as well as helped kick the ass of some skin that kept stage diving feet first into the audience. That was a great concert.... in fact one of my absolute faves. WA kicked Panera's ass, though Pantera was bad-ass back in that day.

Bryant