Anybody want a JEM?

eh, the scallop job is mainly cosmetic. it still plays great. @the emptifier: you live around san francisco? @enemy: 242 yea THAT richmond. haha, i used to talk to you on aim, even met you at the bodom show once.

ah ok. i know its probably waaay too short notice, but theres a rad metalfest going down in san fran. i didnt go to today's show, but i will go to tomorrow's. www.thetidalwave.org check it out. hop on the #29 muni:)

i actually went to the saturday show and it was pretty badass, i only went to see ulysses siren but mercenary was pretty fucking wicked too. this year it was fucking packed, i'd guess there were twice as many people as last year, easily. i was going to go to the sunday show but i'm way too tired and bart and bus is just way too long and costly plus the only 2 bands i wanted to see were hatchet and avenger of blood and i don't care enough to go that far just for them, especially when they play in the bay area a ton so i could just see them some other time.

i actually went to the saturday show and it was pretty badass, i only went to see ulysses siren but mercenary was pretty fucking wicked too. this year it was fucking packed, i'd guess there were twice as many people as last year, easily. i was going to go to the sunday show but i'm way too tired and bart and bus is just way too long and costly plus the only 2 bands i wanted to see were hatchet and avenger of blood and i don't care enough to go that far just for them, especially when they play in the bay area a ton so i could just see them some other time.
yea i hear ya. i went today, im very glad i did. it was fucking great! hatchet was amazingly awesome. i wanted to see flametal but went too late. im still fucking wasted from the show. haha. THRASH TILL DEATH!!!:headbang: