Anyone bought "B-Stock" items from ebay?

xmortumx

Jun 17, 2008
Hey guys im looking to get an M-audio Profire 2626 and the first thing I did was check up on ebay and look for a GOOD deal.. and there's a store selling "B-Stock" profire but the question is should i go for it? Or stay away from B-stock items.

According to the seller on ebay, it has 99.7 positive feedback, and also mentions it comes with full manufacture warranty. So it seems like its a legit deal, but just want to know if others bought b-stock items, especially online.

-Thanks

I bought a B-Stock Behringer Ada8000 around Christmas, came with a year long warranty, no trouble so far.

I know Gareth bought a B-Stock Profire slightly before that and hasn't had any problems with it either.

Bought a B-stock pair of Event ASP8s. Had nothing but trouble with them. They never sounded like identical monitors, even after a service from Rode. I'd think twice before doing that again. Though with all that said, Rode have been nothing but exceptionally great to me whilst I've used Event monitors. I don't think it's their fault, but when you buy b-stock you should account for some annoying possibilities.

Oh man, I got my Profire2626 as "B-Stock" from a dealer on eBay last year. When it came in, it was still all factory sealed, I was very surprised. I guess some dealers will just use the "B-Stock" pricing to move more units/have a market advantage... I know most dealers pay only $300 for these from M-Audio so that's still a good profit at the B-Stock price.

I got my Onyx 400F B-stock this past summer, so far so good! (though I made sure to get it from a place with a 3-year warranty)

Sweet thanks Guys I just Ordered it :headbang:

The only thing is that it comes with 1 year warranty, but not bad.

Bought a B-stock Presonus Firestudio a while ago and after 3 months it had problems tha not even Presonus itself nor the forum guys could figure out.