Anyone else from the band going to join forum?

SugarNspice

OhSuziQ
Apr 1, 2005
Hey Steve, just wondering if anyone else from the band, might pop up and join the forum. That way we don't have to harrass just you, ya know (although I find it quite entertaining to do so)..
Ever hear from JT at all, what's he up to? Who's he playing with? And didn't someone from your current line up play with Joey (Vera)? Which one was that???? Or was that from a different line up, can't remember!!! Ok, rub your bleary eyes and answer when you can..........

I was wondering the same thing. Tell them guys to get their butts down here and say hi already! :D

You have spoken! I know it took a while but I got 'er done. The drummer has joined up and my user ID is "g-mac". So feel free to brutalize me or ask me questions. Keep in mind that I am fairly new to the band (Sept. 2004) so I will do my best to answer any questions. Steve and I have been writing new material and I am looking forward to making the new CD and watching all your jaws drop to the floor. It rocks!

g-mac said:
You have spoken! I know it took a while but I got 'er done. The drummer has joined up and my user ID is "g-mac". So feel free to brutalize me or ask me questions. Keep in mind that I am fairly new to the band (Sept. 2004) so I will do my best to answer any questions. Steve and I have been writing new material and I am looking forward to making the new CD and watching all your jaws drop to the floor. It rocks!

Hey Gene! :wave: Thanks for being a pal and gracing us with your presence/posts ;)

Can't wait to hear the final products... cause what I've heard so far is killer indeed :headbang:

g-mac said:
Well well welllll look what the cat dragged in!!!!!!!!!! Cool!! Don't worry, we'll brutalize ya alright!!!!!!! I'm glad you popped in, board was getting slow, and a new face is always good. Can't wait to have my jaw on the floor alright, works for me!!!! Cheers! :Spin:

Hi Gene! Wait, that sounds too sanitary! :D Nice to see you made it over here. Now if we can just get the others to do the same.
Can't wait to hear the new material!

Okay, so can anyone help a bother? I can't figure out how to get my picture to display under my name? I uploaded a picture but I don't know how to get it to show like SIDEKICK. It's all the small things...

OK folks the drummers are making a strong showing here. Kevin C joining Gene here on the board as well. We'll see who else we can drag along. KC open for biz.

Wow, a lot of skin beaters around ;) Gald you guys decide to join the party, just please don't get too technical I barely understand which side of the CD plays :lol:

messiahdrummer said:
OK folks the drummers are making a strong showing here. Kevin C joining Gene here on the board as well. We'll see who else we can drag along. KC open for biz.
Hey KC!!!! Welcome! the board has been a little slow, but thanks for joining. Always good to have a drummer or two, or three, four, five, aboard! Bang em if you got em! :worship:

Wyvern said:
Wow, a lot of skin beaters around ;) Gald you guys decide to join the party, just please don't get too technical I barely understand which side of the CD plays :lol:
What's a CD??? hardy har har. I hear ya though, I'm lucky I can post!

messiahdrummer said:

Yo, yo, yo! Glad you could make it to the party lordly messiah drummer! Really, thanks for joining up Kev. Anyone have any questions for the lord of doom pah pah?

Glad to be here o prophet of steelyness. I'd never miss one of your parties might not remember too much after the fact but wouldn't want to miss out, Pints skyward mates!!

It's my neighbor Kevin! Nice to see you about... did you ever get that "Early Days" DVD? If not you can borrow mine... just don't scratch it... or else :err: :p