Anyone else have a great Friday 13th?

Col_ossus

Formerly Ulster Mosher.
I'm not superstitious, especially not now. Despite the self destruction of my golf game during the day, I had planned to take part in a local Poker tournament, and nearly backed out of it, due to have the dreggs of a cold lingering. Anyway, i decided to go to the Poker and finished second and in the money big style. Only my second tourney, and only been playing seriously for a few weeks after tinkering with a few mates for a year or so. Bloody marvellous. Roll on the next Friday 13th, :hotjump:

Funny you ask...it was very memorable for me.

I was married on a Friday the 13th in 1996.
I just signed my divorce papers yesterday...on Friday the 13th!!!

My band Deaf Child played a show here in Orlando...I went nuts and did a few cymbal crashes with my head (I'm the bass player), so I bled a bit. I didn't know the cymbal was cracked dammit. I had drool hanging from my mouth almost to the floor during a few songs which I'm sure impressed the ladies. I can't help it, I really get into it. But other than a little blood my Friday the 13th really had no mishaps:)

Lordlindsey said:
Moral: Don't get married....ever.

Too late for me on that one :)

My Friday 13th was pretty good - it means, the weekend and then the Anthrax show the following Monday night !!!!!!

Um, I bought an X-box and the X box 360 was announced the same day, which made me angry, then my wisdom teeth started playing up (there still coming thru and hurting my whole face! so it was a so-so day overall.

stomp224 said:
Um, I bought an X-box and the X box 360 was announced the same day, which made me angry, then my wisdom teeth started playing up (there still coming thru and hurting my whole face! so it was a so-so day overall.

Dude, if you get them pulled (which you should by the sounds of it) get the gas. You don't wanna be awake when they pull your wisdom teeth! It's like a fisherman wrestling with a great white, yanking those suckers out! Plus ya gotta love that cracking sound! If you're really lucky the tooth'll still be under the gum, and the dentist'll slice it open. hmm blood! Imo it's worth getting the gas. Sure it isn't the worst experience in the world, but why even put up with it when you don't have to?!

strik9 said:
Dude, if you get them pulled (which you should by the sounds of it) get the gas. You don't wanna be awake when they pull your wisdom teeth! It's like a fisherman wrestling with a great white, yanking those suckers out! Plus ya gotta love that cracking sound! If you're really lucky the tooth'll still be under the gum, and the dentist'll slice it open. hmm blood! Imo it's worth getting the gas. Sure it isn't the worst experience in the world, but why even put up with it when you don't have to?!

Sometimes the dentist has to dislocate the jaw.:yell: Well, so I've heard!

Found out there is a hold on registering my vehicle stemming from a fine in 1994. Fucking 1994!!! Also, it was sure nice for Ozzfest to come to my part of the world in the middle of the work week so nobody else can go.