Anyone else having this problem?

BastrdDrmr

Jul 29, 2002
Green Oak, michigan
Visit site
This forum is fucking addicting. Everytime I'm at home just hanging out I find myself checking back to this forum every half hour or so to see if anyone has made some new posts. This is irritating!!
supergrin.gif

Yeah i have exactly the same problem! Every time i'm not playing guitar or doing something else i'm checking this forum! The first time is saw this forum it wasn't this active. And the funny thing is, i don't post much but i check the forum about 10 times a day :)

eddicting as hell !!!
i woke up in middle of the night to chek out what's new . i'm in deep shit man !!!
save me ! save me !!
salvation !!!
i need salvation !!!
damn !! i need to hear Awakenings and fast !!! o_O

Lol ... you just highlighted the main problem of getting involved in an online community.

I do as well, more so since I'm preparing for my finals now, I just check the board whenever my attention starts to drift, and the fact that I'm experiencing mild HADD doesn't help it one bit.

I also check it before I sleep and after I wake up.

Oh yeah, this is usually the first place I check out, then I go to the Nevermore board, then I go to both of the Perpetual Motion Boards (generally to see what ISNT going on), then I go to DigitalMetal.com, then Metal-Rules.com, then I come back here.

Damn internet. I should be doing my homework more often.

I check this site constantly during work. I even get the e-mail notifications that someone has replied to a thread I was involved in.

I'll tell you though, if you want to get really addicted, go to the Yahoo! boards for any new story that's going to be controversial and that'll hook you. This forum is always people who like SyX, so there's not much debate. On those Yahoo! boards, holy shit! They can get downright brutal, but they sure are entertaining. Where else in your regular life can you call someone a complete fucking idiot?!!! Ha ha.

I could say that I have this problem (take a look at my post count :p), but at least I get some benefit from it. I'm usually playing guitar when i'm browsing around the forums or working, so I have some excuses :D

BastrdDrmr said:
This forum is fucking addicting. Everytime I'm at home just hanging out I find myself checking back to this forum every half hour or so to see if anyone has made some new posts. This is irritating!!
supergrin.gif

No shit dude

Truly addictive.
I used to flame all the bastards who hang around chatting all day instead of picking up the phone or going out with their friends but...
Is this different? I hope so or I'll have to swallow my own shit. :loco: