anyone having board problems?

Ragamuffin said:
I'm having broad problems.

Wait...that wasn't the question.

As for the board, just fine.

lol.gif
The BOARD is slow. Sometimes it keeps loading until I give up, but it's just slow today.

the problem i have it when i click Sumbit Reply/Post or wahtever it is... i get a This Page Does Not Exist.. then i have to refresh and it says "Sorry But This Board Isn't Accepting Any New Posts!"... so i re-browse to this board and my post/reply actually did go thru

this only happens sometimes... it seems to be doin okay today

Th|s|sNotAnEx|t said:
the problem i have it when i click Sumbit Reply/Post or wahtever it is... i get a This Page Does Not Exist.. then i have to refresh and it says "Sorry But This Board Isn't Accepting Any New Posts!"... so i re-browse to this board and my post/reply actually did go thru

I get that too every once in a while, but I don't have a problem with the board being slow or not loading at all.

Th|s|sNotAnEx|t said:

I am also getting that every few posts.
yell.gif

i did have a problem with posting replies but found out that the prob for me was going to board thru anthrax website.

went thru ultimatemetal.com and had no trouble at all,maybe it had something do do with the updates along the way who knows!!!

as for the speed it has been fine the last few weeks.