Hey !

AlexStomp

Feb 7, 2002
DC area
Visit site
Who on this board has actually had real interaction/met with anyone else?

let me go first:

I met JDelpi at a Wizards game pre-Jordan

that's about it.

anyone else?

I've met the band and Mr. Bag several times
I've met Delpi and some other Ohioans.
Other bands:
KISS
Biohazard
Bad Religion
Megadeth
Testament
Prong
Misfits
Cannibal Corpse
LOA
Henry Rollins
Fear Factory
Korn
I think that is it, I can't remember any others off hand.

hmm.
let's see:
anthrax
biohazard
mariah carey
suicidal tendencies
james hetfield (while shopping in virgin megastore the day after the gig. he was cool about me going up to him and i chatted a bit with him. i then went off to get the wherever i may roam single and went up to him again, and he was cool to sign it. respect.)
met loads of jazz musician too...

Here is a list of some of the people I've meet in my travels.

Seattle

In no particular order:

MudHoney(entire band) about six times*only saw them, didn't actually speak. Use to see these guys around Seattle all the time playing shows(saw like five free shows by these guys), and at the bowling alley down the street from my house that let you drink beer and mixed drinks while bowling!

Kim Thayl(lead guitar Soundgarden)actually saw him about four times hanging out with MudHoney, and at the bowling alley.

Matt Cameron(drummer Soundgarden,Pearl Jam)Meet Mr. Cameron while working the drive through at burger king in Seattle, the second and third time I meet him he actually remembered my name. Nice guy.

David Groel(drummer Nirvana, Foo Fighters)Also meet him working the drive through at BK. I only said hello, but he seemed like a nice guy.

David Wayne(old vocalist Metal Church, Reverend)*very nice guy, actually hungout a couple of times. He loves Stephen King books so we had something to talk about. Weird huh?

Jerry Cantrell(guitar Alice in Chains, solo) three times that I could live without, the guys a jerk! :mad:

Neil Rush( manager of PAUL REVERE & THE RAIDERS, former husband of MERRILEE RUSH who sang "Angel in the Morning". Neil was the manager of Illicit Smile when I was in Seattle for a year and a half. The best guy in the world!

Tom Skerritt(Alien, Cheech & Chong Up in Smoke, Picket Fences, Top Gun, etc...) actually bumped into him at pikes place market in Seattle. He said "Excuse me, hello!" Nice man, I bumped into him!

That's just some, funny stories I guess.

Cheerz!

AugDawg

I met and talked to Anthrax, Fear Factory, Iron Maiden, Jeff Waters, Helloween, Dave Lombardo and a few others.

Originally posted by max
hmm.
let's see:
anthrax
biohazard
mariah carey
suicidal tendencies
james hetfield (while shopping in virgin megastore the day after the gig. he was cool about me going up to him and i chatted a bit with him. i then went off to get the wherever i may roam single and went up to him again, and he was cool to sign it. respect.)
met loads of jazz musician too...

did you do Mariah?????
I would!!

I have met

Anthrax
S.O.D.
Six Feet Under
Disturbed
Cannibal Corpse
God Dethroned
Danzig
One of the Guys From Priest
Neil Turbin
The Singer of Entombed
The Singer of Amon Amarth
Thats all I can Think of now, but I am sure there are a few more

oh yeah The One Guy who samg for Motly Creu John something or other..

no dutchy i didn't- but i have stood right next to her, and she is definitely an incredible looking woman. truly one of a kind!
i certainly would insert...! : )
cheers
m a x

ps.
her christmas album rocks!

I met Jerry Only from the misfits real cool guy was shaking hands and hugging all the people signing autographs and thanking us for showing up to suppore the band.
I met Dickey Barrett from the bosstones, hes cool got my picture with him.
Met Bruce Campbell fro Evil Dead and other stuff at a play once, got his autograph and picture taken with him.
If anyone remembers a band called Anacrusis I met them at Sudsy Malones a laundrymat/bar after they opened for King Diamond and I got kicked out of the show.