anyone else wanna nail gweneth paltrow?

How about Angela Gossow. I don't know about her. She looks good, but damn if she growls during sex that would just freak me out. I don't care how good she looks, if she sounds like satan in bed I'm staying as far away as possible.

She looks good, but damn if she growls during sex that would just freak me out. I don't care how good she looks, if she sounds like satan in bed I'm staying as far away as possible.

:lol:

Natalie Portman looks like a little kid you freaks, damn pedophiles...!! She doesn't even look over 12 yrs old.

ok folks, this post came out of seeing her in a comercial and she looked hot in that particular clip. no i dont think shes the hottest chick ever, but i would do her. thats all. its about would you do her.
natalie portman is the hottest chick mentioned so far in this thread.
-neal

That scares me Trapped; what do adult women look like in Australia? I've seen pics of Miss Australia (Lisa Gleave, maybe not Miss Aus any more?) who is damn hot. Anyhoo...Natalie is a fine piece of woman as well.

ha ha, rebirth will back me up... aussie chicks are awesome, especially this far up the coast :D

Australia is teh win!

Gwen Steffani, yes. Carmen Electra? She stepped off the Barbi-clone wagon and I've seen so many of those types around she's just another silicone blurr. Kylie Minogue, yeah, there's a hot British lass. Throw in Pink, but only as she looks in the "Just like a Pill" video when's she all gothed out and wearing leather, and we're doing quite fine.

Yeah, you're right, she's from OZ. But she was popular in Britain, hence my confusion. Whatever, she's hot. Guess that gives another vote for Oz in Mag's USA vs Australia question.

Hmm, after seeing Gwyneth Paltrow in "Shallow Hal" wearing that fat-suit... hell yes I wanna fuck her. Mmm, all that fat to hang on to. ;)

What about metal chicks?

Johanna De Pierre - Amaran
Liv Kristine Espenaes - Theatre of Tragedy
Deadly Kristine - Ancient
Rachel - Sinister
Otep - Otep (granted it's a shitty band but Otep is hot)

just to name a few

Yeah, agreed about Chritina from Lacuna... my GOD :eek:

...And by the way jimbo (the other jimbo, not jimbob), kylie minogue is from australia, she's not a british lass, she's an aussie cunt... :lol: