Anyone ever descover a band that no ones' ever heard of?

No, I don't know how to dance, unless it's to be funny in front of drunk people I'll make them think I'm drunk by dancing like a moron. I swear to god if you ever saw me dance you'd laugh your ass of at how I do it. But the only dancing I really know some about is Break dancing, I used to do it as a kid but don't remember. I can do some cool shit with my feet and thats it.

madcheese9377 said:
I sometimes go to the store and just look through every cd I can look at one by one and randomly select a letter on which to start. One day I saw Wrathchildamerica. It looked like a metal type album so I took a listen and was quite impressed. They are a old school Kill'em All type band, I wonder what ever happened to them. does anyone ever do things like that? just look without any specific direction just to find something you might like?

Wrathchild America is an Excellent Band I have only really heard their Climbin the Walls album and some thier post Wrathchild Souls At Zero Stuff Great band they really should have gone further their cover of Pink Floyeds Time is Classic