Anyone ever heard of Dilapidated Faith?

j0equ1nn

New Metal Member
Feb 16, 2017
About 8 years ago, a friend of mind gave me some burned CDs from his music collection. He had written the band and album name on each disk. He was generally pretty well organized with that kind of thing.

One of the disks had 4 songs on it, labeled as being by a band called Dilapidated Faith, of the album Triumph to Infinity. It's melodic death metal, and those 4 songs are among my favorites. But I cannot find a single piece of information about a band ever having existed called "Dilapidated Faith," or an album having been made called "Triumph to Infinity." Has anyone ever heard of this band?

I don't have song titles, but I can tell you the lengths of the tracks, which are
4:24
5:20
3:26
4:06.
That's all I got.

"Why don't you just ask your friend," you ask? Well, he killed himself about a year after he gave me the CD, and none of our common surviving friends know anything about this band.

This album was kind of a one time thing, my brother was the drummer for it. It features a few members of the band Infernal Legion and was recorded around 2004 in Tacoma, Washington, released independantly and was only about 250 original copies in existence. I can't find the CD insert it came with so asking my brother about track names, here's the best I can do for you:

01 - Blood on the Battlefield
02 - Ravenous
03 - ? (It was a year, that's all I know)
04 - Triumph to Infinity

Out of curiosity, what city are you in? Wondering how far that album made it.
If you're interested in Infernal Legion
visit https://infernallegion.bandcamp.com/
for their albums

Reactions: Bloopy
Sorry for the delay. I'm in NY. I lived in New Paltz when I got the CD. The friend who gave it to me was Jay Lavalle. He hopped trains a lot and got around. He had a tattoo of a pile of shit with flies buzzing around it forming the symbol for the atom. He had many other tattoos but that one would identify him pretty good in addition to being awesome.