Anyone ever experience this with Analoginthebox?

Dan R

Apr 13, 2011
Ottawa, Canada
I hate to be "that guy" who brings shit like this up on a forum, but I don't know what else I can do. I've been buying a lot of Nebula programs lately, and I picked up Analoginthebox's Mammoth EQ. It's been a few days, and they still haven't sent me a confirmation email, or a download link. I've emailed their customer service and still have no reply. All I have is my paypal receipt.

Anyone else have this experience with them? It's pretty disappointing.

Cheers,

actually, ive had a quite different experience, also buying mammoth from them. I bought it and had some issue or another that i cannot for the life of me remember. I do remember that it was just me being stupid, and they shot me like 3 emails to make sure I was good and that I had it figured out. Maybe its a single guy who runs the site/ sales and hes out of town for the week.

I won some programs from analoginthebox in a remix contest (an many other programs from other developers).
I had to contact him/her/it by email. After several emails without reply, finally said that the download links are being prepared (or something like that). Years before, I'm still waiting the links...

I woudn't spend any money on it :yuk:

Shit. Well apparently it is run by one person who processes transactions manually, so hopefully I can get what I paid for soon.

Shit. Well apparently it is run by one person who processes transactions manually, so hopefully I can get what I paid for soon.

Correct. His name is Niklas.

For what it's worth, I always have gotten my programs within a day of ordering and have always had a great experience with AITB. I always email with the dedicated emailer on the AITB contact page FYI.

Their new reverb series is continually blowing my mind right now and the Mammoth EQ is a great recreation!

(I wasn't paid for that post :lol:)

Correct. His name is Niklas.

For what it's worth, I always have gotten my programs within a day of ordering and have always had a great experience with AITB. I always email with the dedicated emailer on the AITB contact page FYI.

Their new reverb series is continually blowing my mind right now and the Mammoth EQ is a great recreation!

(I wasn't paid for that post :lol:)

I have to agree with this as well. I actually did some work for Niklas proof-reading the manual for his Tank Verb stuff (I don't believe English is his mother tongue) and for doing that, he gave me a free library of my choice. Kept his word and delivered in a timely manner.

Remember these guys are just one individual and that they are not a company. They have other jobs, their own families and lives as well so I wouldn't get too hung up about a few days wait. The libraries are worth it!