Anyone ever see Nighwish live?

Marco is a gigantic part of their sound now and has been since he joined in late 01/early 02.

A German magazine once played a quiz with that guy, playing him several metal songs and he had to guess them.

They then played a Nightwish song from one of the albums before he joined... and he didn't recognize his own band. :lol:

A German magazine once played a quiz with that guy, playing him several metal songs and he had to guess them.

They then played a Nightwish song from one of the albums before he joined... and he didn't recognize his own band. :lol:

hahahaha

I love it :lol:

and I would totally nail Tarja ... I have a thing for chicks with big square heads

Had to see Epica cuz Threat Signal opened up for em.

Ehhhhhhh I dunno how people can get into it. The guys are nice... the girl doesnt hang out or say anything to anybody... just pops off stage and disappears... guess she's too hot to be bothered? Not that I minded... I got shitfaced with Threat Signal... but its funny backstage... the singer girl keeps popping back there and reapplying makeup after like, every fucking song.

She's hooked up with the keyboardist btw.

Their last two albums were recorded with live orchestras, so it would be quite difficult for him to play everything :loco:

Tuomas writes all of Nightwish's material though, you have to give him a lot of credit for that!

Yeah I know that but besides those 2 albuns it´s the same shit with older stuff.

Simone's hot in person. A lot of the metal chicks are NOT hot in person... so I was surprised.

Square head's funny though. That apparently used to be a racial slur against Scandinavians coming to the US in the 1800s, lol

I have a thing for chicks with big square heads

Hahahaha!

TARJENSTEIN!!

tarjenstein.jpg