Anyone feel like puking?

Haha, Peta is such a fucking joke man. I'm for animal rights, but Peta is fucking rediculous and false.

there is too much of everything in China ... people like to reproduce, animals like to reproduce ... fucking all the time

bad

people who wear fur are generally arseholes that drive bmw or stupid big jeep things and can't park the fucking things
so I have to write 'fuck you you fucking cunt' with oily dirt when they take up 2 spaces or park so close I can't get in my car

inconsiderate fucks who think they have the right to anything because they have money

unhinged said:
bad

people who wear fur are generally arseholes that drive bmw or stupid big jeep things and can't park the fucking things
so I have to write 'fuck you you fucking cunt' with oily dirt when they take up 2 spaces or park so close I can't get in my car

inconsiderate fucks who think they have the right to anything because they have money

hey hey hey, don't lump BMW drivers in with fur-wearing bints

Yeah even I'm not whacky enough to like PETA.

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUT... I do support the fact that they are INSANE. Seriously, good for them. Whackos.

General Zod said:
There are really only two opinions on BMWs:

Opinion 1: I want one
Opinion 2: I don't want one (OK... I want one, but I cant afford it, so I'll pretend that I don't want one).

Zod
when i'm at home in cali i don't have a car so sometimes i have to drive my mom's bmw...it's nice but i feel like a spoiled prick driving it, i know if i saw some punk kid my age driving a new bmw i'd say "prick"

General Zod said:
There are really only two opinions on BMWs:

Opinion 1: I want one
Opinion 2: I don't want one (OK... I want one, but I cant afford it, so I'll pretend that I don't want one).

Zod

vehicles are to ferry groceries in. I don't want an expensive one. I have no interest in one. I want a truck to take my bike up the mountain. I want a VEHICLE to bring groceries home.

Best way around the rich prick thing is a 30 year old 2002 Bimmer:

bmw2002.jpg

And here's gugs:

bmwdude.jpg

Or rather:

bmwgugs.jpg