no expression for this..

youve never seen humas do this before? What about during the Third Reichs reign over germany with the night of the long knives? What do you think that did to the jewish victims? Not much physical harm was done but it was the manner in which it was done and their tragets bein the possesions and property owned by the jews. The jews then being divided from the rest of germany and becoming a victimized minority? The nazis told their victims (Not only jews but gypsies, gays, blacks ect) that they were going to be moved into a jewish community and they will live out their lives in a jewish settlement. Then turning out to be death factories. What about all the experiments performed on the jews? I will not go into details but it is sick...
jews don't have feelings.

1. yeah i hate animal toture too it's quite a mess
2. look back at history; many of the most infamous dictators and evil people first performed their sadistic experiments on animals before switching to people, often times their own citizens
3. clubbing an animal in the head IS a killing blow; you just have to do it right
4. i've never clubbed anything except a cavewoman to take her back home to light fire.
5. leather comes from a cow that's already dead; they just take the skin and tan it.
6. i just ate a sirloin steak yum.
7. even though i hate animal cruety, peta goes over the top with their protest stuff, so much so that 2 years ago they were ran off my college campus and banned from ever protesting again for their ad campaign claiming that animal cruelty was worse than slavery (yes the black people ran them off campus). that and peta likes to picket and prevent people from trying to eat meat. but i digress...

i've seen a lot, but that was the most awful thing ive ever seen about animals.. couldnt watch it for more than 2 minutes.
i cant understand how such people can ANYHOW do such things..
please dont have a look at it if you have a weak mind or sth.. and please dont have a look at it when children are around.

PETA is looking for signatures, they need (only) 500 to sue them.

here is it

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=wm&speed=_medS

:zzz:
greets, thomas

I didn't read through all the pages in this thread, but where's the website where we can provide our signatures for PETA? is it just peta.com or somthing? i'll check right now anyway...

wtf? They are people too :lol: , though it seems like every jew I have met is bitter and stingy. Gonzo, are you sure you are not a jew?

no fucking way!

my foreskin is still intact.

Amen to that. I feel bad for anyone who's been cut.

in b4 smegma

My dick is also 100% intact.

*high fives all around*

Holy Shit! I thought I was the only one :lol: Here in the US all males are circumcised :erk: I bet it is different in Canada. Circumcision is like aesthetic mutilation. I need to move to Canada to met some ladies who appreciate a full dick!

Those ppl who do that to animals shoud have the same stuff done on them and killed and pissed on. Then i would dance on their grave afterwards.