no expression for this..

i've seen a lot, but that was the most awful thing ive ever seen about animals.. couldnt watch it for more than 2 minutes.
i cant understand how such people can ANYHOW do such things..
please dont have a look at it if you have a weak mind or sth.. and please dont have a look at it when children are around.

PETA is looking for signatures, they need (only) 500 to sue them.

here is it

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=wm&speed=_medS

:zzz:
greets, thomas
they are not people... they are asians.

they may be not human but they're still people..
and that doesnt only take place in asia..

Seriously, I've read so many news articles. One time two teens (brothers) put a neighbor's puppy in an oven, then took it out, set it on fire with gas, then continued to torture it before finally decapitating it with a shovel (they also videotaped the whole thing and were laughing the whole time).... they were both charged, but received no punishment, the older brother was sentenced to 6 months but he got off with community service and probation.

My first thought was; "who would do such a thing?" Then i saw this picture

0612716484_joshua.justin-moulder120706.gif

This is much much worse... these are two examples of humanity at it's fucking absolute worst (also examples of the worst the internet has to offer). These disgusting pieces of shit deserve unspeakable horrors done to them for what they do in these images, sad thing is the person in the first link only got 6 months in prison, and the second, was never caught. But similar cases have been prosecuted and the teens charged were given generally 6 month sentences and they never served them fully (if at all). Animal Cruelty laws need to be more strict and carry heavier penalties.

This is by far one of the most shocking, revolting and upsetting things I've ever seen. DO NOT CLICK THESE LINKS UNLESS YOU HAVE A STRONG STOMACH!

(If you're a /b/tard then be prepared to LOL :erk:)

BE WARNED THERE ARE GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING IMAGES BEHIND THESE LINKS

Kogenta AKA Torture Cat... Victim of a sick Japanese man, full story linked below...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Japan_animal_cruelty_case

Unknown Kitten AKA Zippo Cat, victim of an unknown sadistic piece of shit

GLOBAL ANIMAL CRUELTY LAWS NEEDS TO CARRY MORE SEVERE PENALTIES!

Awful.

I've seen a video where a guy put a cat under water until it died, but that first link heartless posted is even more sick, I can't understand animal cruelty in any way.