no expression for this..

My first thought was; "who would do such a thing?" Then i saw this picture

0612716484_joshua.justin-moulder120706.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

why are people so fucked up?!
i just go onto this thread and looked at those links...oh my god....its rather disturbing.

I sniggered at the beginning of the video, even though I found it typical, and quite pathetic. I wasn't shocked, though I've never seen a badger get skinned. The worst thing is, is that these people have no honour and they are actually having pleasure in tearing the fur from the body of a defenseless and minute animal. I personally would rather kill a person than torture an animal in that way. At least their nature isn't corrupt or sick.

Oh of course nature is brutal, but not corrupt. They kill to survive, not kill for pleasure and humour.

Not true, some species of monkeys do it, and I'm sure there's other animals that kill their own for reasons other than survival. (For the monkey I mean they don't do it for humour though, but for humiliation and shit they beat lesser monkeys and they eventually die.)

people are fucked. This shit makes me sick as i am an extreme animal lover. People who abuse aniamls in anyway should get life in prison for the sick pleasure or they themselves tortured or fukin lit on fire. One day i was workin in the park for rivers day and some 20 year old guy threw a rock at a squirell and nocked it unconsious to the ground. He was then gonna try and squish it under his foot but then i ran and speared him. I gave him a shit kicking he shall not soon forget. I cannot stand people like this.

and some aniamls do kill besides survival but for dominance reasons. Such as a defeated komodo dragon will lie there while the dominate one claws its back. Chimps will carry around frogs and things then kill them for no reason as well. But with our understanding of the world we should not be killing anything for no good reason.

WHAT... THE... FUCK! Nature is the most brutal, horrible thing ever. Humanity is much more tame than nature in general.

ummm im pretty sure no animals have tried to create genocides on others, tortured them, and put them through emotional torture and anguish. But nature is brutal for a reason. To keep the balance in ecosystems and to keep a species strong and adaptable. People are brutal for insane ideals, ignorance, claims of superiority of races, and the other sick fucks out there

ummm im pretty sure no animals have tried to create genocides on others, tortured them, and put them through emotional torture and anguish. But nature is brutal for a reason. To keep the balance in ecosystems and to keep a species strong and adaptable. People are brutal for insane ideals, ignorance, claims of superiority of races, and the other sick fucks out there

Everything in your post is true except the bolded statement!

youve never seen humas do this before? What about during the Third Reichs reign over germany with the night of the long knives? What do you think that did to the jewish victims? Not much physical harm was done but it was the manner in which it was done and their tragets bein the possesions and property owned by the jews. The jews then being divided from the rest of germany and becoming a victimized minority? The nazis told their victims (Not only jews but gypsies, gays, blacks ect) that they were going to be moved into a jewish community and they will live out their lives in a jewish settlement. Then turning out to be death factories. What about all the experiments performed on the jews? I will not go into details but it is sick...

youve never seen humas do this before? What about during the Third Reichs reign over germany with the night of the long knives? What do you think that did to the jewish victims? Not much physical harm was done but it was the manner in which it was done and their tragets bein the possesions and property owned by the jews. The jews then being divided from the rest of germany and becoming a victimized minority? The nazis told their victims (Not only jews but gypsies, gays, blacks ect) that they were going to be moved into a jewish community and they will live out their lives in a jewish settlement. Then turning out to be death factories. What about all the experiments performed on the jews? I will not go into details but it is sick...

LOL! I meant animals.... they have ALL KINDS OF WAYS that they emotionally torture members of their species (in instances of dominance as you mentioned, also in mating)