Anyone following that coma thing?

They need to let that bitch die. Thats so fucked up it gets me raging! Wtf right do congress have to intervene with peoples personal lives?!
l@k1HHUDXUREHGH

i DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT..OK

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050319/ap_on_re_us/brain_damaged_woman

FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES FUCKING ASSHOLES

Barbarism?!?!!??! Like the outright murder of thousands of Iraqi children, which you somehow support!?? You fucking hypocritical scum.

Yahoo said:
Her parents dispute that, saying she could get better and that their daughter has laughed, cried, smiled and responded to their voices.

Whoa, hi-life; she's semi-sentient.

Though I have full understanding that christian groups are protesting, I think a debate on what being alive really is, and if people should be kept alive for the sake of others :rolleyes:

My grandfather needs a feeding tube to stay alive, and some would say when they meat him that he is a "vegtable" but when im there I still talk to him, and you can tell he is listening. If anyone, ever, ever, took his feeding tube out, I would rip there spine out and fucking murder them without a question. Nothing angers me more then when people talk to him like hes a fucking baby. Just because he can't talk doesn't mean he can't understand the things people say to him...gah. I dunno how much this has to do with the article, but it just reminds me of it in a way. If anyone ever did anything to undermine my grandfathers life and say he wasn't truely "alive" I would personally fucking kill them.

KILL TULLY said:
My grandfather needs a feeding tube to stay alive, and some would say when they meat him that he is a "vegtable" but when im there I still talk to him, and you can tell he is listening. If anyone, ever, ever, took his feeding tube out, I would rip there spine out and fucking murder them without a question. Nothing angers me more then when people talk to him like hes a fucking baby.
That sucks. I feel for you. However, it seems like your grandfather is in a different state than this poor woman.

Zod

It was reported this morning on Good Morning America that there were two Senate floor remarks/points. Can't recall the first, but the second one was:

"This will be a difficult issue for Democrats"

C'mon, what a load of shit. Ship DeLay and his cronies to the frontlines in Iraq and let them deal with what they've started. He'll make good target practice. I think a FUCK TOM DELAY shirt is in order.

And then I'm gonna wear it everywhere in his home area of Sugarland, TX. It's 15 minutes away from where I live.

This is more evidence of the government intruding into issues where it doesn't belong. Love him or hate him, this makes me pay more creedence to people like Alex Jones.

It's only gonna get worse....

KILL TULLY said:
My grandfather needs a feeding tube to stay alive, and some would say when they meat him that he is a "vegtable" but when im there I still talk to him, and you can tell he is listening. If anyone, ever, ever, took his feeding tube out, I would rip there spine out and fucking murder them without a question. Nothing angers me more then when people talk to him like hes a fucking baby. Just because he can't talk doesn't mean he can't understand the things people say to him...gah. I dunno how much this has to do with the article, but it just reminds me of it in a way. If anyone ever did anything to undermine my grandfathers life and say he wasn't truely "alive" I would personally fucking kill them.

Your situation doesn't apply to the situation at hand. Well, actually it does, because the government wants to involve itself in your grandfather's affairs.

fucking politicians. I like how Bush rushed back from his vacation (first time THAT's ever happened) to sign the bill...only problem is, when he was governor of Texas, he signed a bill that expressly gave hospitals the right to remove life support if the patient could not pay and there was no hope of revival, regardless of the patient's family's wishes. It is called the Texas Futile Care Law. Under this law, a baby was removed from life support against his mother's wishes in Texas just this week. A 68 year old man was given a temporary reprieve by the Texas courts just yesterday.

lizard said:
fucking politicians. I like how Bush rushed back from his vacation (first time THAT's ever happened) to sign the bill...only problem is, when he was governor of Texas, he signed a bill that expressly gave hospitals the right to remove life support if the patient could not pay and there was no hope of revival, regardless of the patient's family's wishes. It is called the Texas Futile Care Law. Under this law, a baby was removed from life support against his mother's wishes in Texas just this week. A 68 year old man was given a temporary reprieve by the Texas courts just yesterday.

:lol: George Bush follows the "teachings of the good lord" apart from when it may cost money.. Oh dear!

The last word on this case, or more specifically the republicans using a coma patient to push their agenda:

As Barney Frank, D-Mass., so trenchantly put it, "This is a terribly difficult decision which we are, institutionally, totally incompetent to make." George W. Bush is neither a neurologist nor a medical ethicist. What on earth is he doing in this case?

http://www.workingforchange.com/article.cfm?itemid=18762